Budget and Viable Buzz/Garb Deck or other variants

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
hello all
I have a league challenge and I have decided to play a garb variant.
I have decided to play this just because of all the new ULP decks (especially Metal) as garb can shut down abilities and hit heavy.

My other option was Espeon/Garb as you can play a combo of parallel and ability lock while hiting heavy(ish)

Please provide stratergies, decklists,opinions and your experiences with the deck

Thanks for all your help.

~Moved thread from the Deck Garage to the Competitive Play forum because the OP is asking for a list, not providing their own. :)

~Moved thread from the Deck Garage to the Competitive Play forum because the OP is asking for a list, not providing their own. :)

Oh @Jadethepokemontrainer , you mystical mod, you :)

hello all
I have a league challenge and I have decided to play a garb variant.
I have decided to play this just because of all the new ULP decks (especially Metal) as garb can shut down abilities and hit heavy.

My other option was Espeon/Garb as you can play a combo of parallel and ability lock while hiting heavy(ish)

Please provide stratergies, decklists,opinions and your experiences with the deck

Thanks for all your help.

Well, as budget comes Buzzwole Garb is a good option, but so is Espeon Garb.

Buzzwole Garb has access to brooklet hill for easy Octillery set up, but at the same time, well, Field Blower.

Espeon Garb I think can be a little more budget just because you can set up Espeons sooo much easier, but at the same time Espeon Garb is pretty reliant on a T1 Brigette, so choice is yours, it really is.

Back