New Mimikyu and Pikachu Promos in 'It's Mimikyu' Card Box Set!

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
A new nuzzle-chu means that pach-Raichu lives on after rotation. Wish it had 70 hp though

_Spectralax_

Dragon Type Enthusiast
I wish we got more of these kind of releases in English, like more ways to get exclusive sleeves and deck boxes.

Sorpah

King of Not Much
We better get that Pikachu. I don't wanna try running Raichu GX with Magnezone.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I guess we didn't have enough Mimikyu and Pikachu cards...
We haven't gotten that many Mimikyu cards tbh, 2 (including this promo) of them not even having been released in English and 2 others being promo cards. Drampa has the same amount of prints, counting the one in Dragon Storm, and Shiinotic have had more cards released in English than Mimikyu, and I don't really see anyone complaining about those. So in my opinion, I don't really think you can complain about the amount of Mimikyu we've gotten, and still, at least it's a Fairy-type Mimikyu and not a Psychic-type.

Wechselbalg

brb
Oh cool, a new Pikachu with Nuzzle - I'm already a fan of the UP Pachirisu - Gen/XY Pikachu - Raichu GX combo so it's nice to see that it will at least still be available in Standard after rotation even if the weakness to Buzzwole hurts the deck's viability.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Mimikyu:

• First attack, ehh nothing special.

• Second attack, I mean i didn't expect anything great, and I didn't get anything great.
Overall 2/5 stars cause I love the artwork

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Pikachu:

• First attack, Yay, I can play Raichu Pachirisu after rotation!

• Second attack, par for the course with these Pikachu cards.
Overall, 3/5 stars and nice artwork PTCGI

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Ok, people are talking about the cards, and that's great and all, but are we just going to ignore the really cool sleeve art and that coin? That coin is so cool. I would assume the bent Mimikyu is tails. I just hope they don't have the same problem as the coin from the XY collection box, where it's more a spinning terror coming to mutilate your favorite cards than an actual coin (what I mean is I hope the coin isn't metal).

I liked the way the metal coin looked and felt, but it literally felt like I was endangering my cards if I tried to use it. I know most people (myself included) usually just use dice, so this isn't that big a deal, but it would be cool if the coin was thicker, or a slightly heavier plastic, but not quite as heavy as the Pikachu coin.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Ok, people are talking about the cards, and that's great and all, but are we just going to ignore the really cool sleeve art and that coin?

I know right?! The sleeve art and the box are really, really cool. Japanese product is beautiful - amazing.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I absolutely adore this entire kit.

I've never imported a product like this before, but I feel as though I might for this.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Cards in these boxes never get translated, but I do like collecting them! Can never bring myself to open them thou :D

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I absolutely adore this entire kit.

I've never imported a product like this before, but I feel as though I might for this.
They are such a treat, plus if your into PSA your stuff you will get a 10 near every time - much better packing than the shambles of our ETB's.

TheTrashMan

ya better watch out
It'd be nice if these would be released outside of Japan. Having another Nuzzle Pikachu would be great since I find Raichu GX/Pachirisu to be a pretty cool deck and it's almost certain that the Nuzzle Pikachu will be out of Standard after next rotation. Also having a Fairy type would be pretty cool! It's also pretty unlikely, but still.