'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
*That moment you realize that Diantha is a teammates re-skin with a handicap*

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Pretty much a 1-card Rare Candy AND Gardevoir after the KO. Which means that this card fixes Gardevoirs biggest problem: Setting up a second attacker after the first one has been KOd

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
Ugh another Alolan Exeggutor. I mean it is a cool pokemon but if a pokemon appears in three sets in a row it kinda get's a little dull if you ask me

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
*That moment you realize that Diantha is a teammates re-skin with a handicap*

If you mean by handicap the "Fairy" pokemon synergy then yes. However, it is much stronger than teamates for 2 reasons: Multiple usage and Recycle of Ace Spec Cards in Expanded, The reverse of Twins/Teamates: Great for lategame which makes it more accessible for the last resources needed to win. So, with those two combined I believe it's stronger in a Gardevoir deck than a Teammates card. However, in general terms, the Fairy handicap does in fact cripple its use. If else then this card would've been *too strong*

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Personally, I don't really think that this will make Gardevoir more broken. Honestly, I think it gives it a better chance with all of the Metal support currently--and soon to be, for that matter--in the format.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
TPCi: Garbodor is everywhere. We gotta do something.

*Prints Gardevoir-GX*

TPCi: Ah man, Gardy's too OP. We gotta do something.

*Prints Metal support*

TPCi: Shoot, the hate is too obvious. We gotta do something.

*Prints Diantha*

TPCi: ALL BETTER

-_________-

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
TPCi: Garbodor is everywhere. We gotta do something.

*Prints Gardevoir-GX*

TPCi: Ah man, Gardy's too OP. We gotta do something.

*Prints Metal support*

TPCi: Shoot, the hate is too obvious. We gotta do something.

*Prints Diantha*

TPCi: ALL BETTER

-_________-

Hey, these little comic strip type things are my thing, K?

Just wanna make sure we're clear.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Honestly wish it was for dragons instead. We're still missing decent support for the type. They made the type better by making them not need two types of energy anymore, but they still need tools to make them worth including in a deck. Plus it'd just make more sense when she has more dragons than fairies on her team. :/

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
Decent I guess. Maybe combo it with cards like Po Town. At least we know we're not getting metal Dialga and water Palkia now.

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
Average I think. But GX-attack can be nice in some circumstances, not that often though.