'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Sadly as it says to evolve one of your Pokemon, it cant be used with Water Duplicates. I predict Greninja GX will have 6 damage counters when you evolve it. This could be used like a new bats type deck with something like Weavile and promo Tapu Lele. 3/5 5 for now. 4/5 post rotation.

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer
Greninja GX - evolves from Frogadier

Ability - Titanic Water Shuriken: Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [w] energy from your hand. If you do, place 12 damage counters on your opponent's active Pokemon.

Medium Sized Water Shuriken: [w][w][c] Place 3 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Biggest Water Shuriken GX: [.] Your opponent's active Pokemon is now knocked out.

That's my prediction.

God, I hope you are wrong.

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer
Sadly as it says to evolve one of your Pokemon, it cant be used with Water Duplicates. I predict Greninja GX will have 6 damage counters when you evolve it. This could be used like a new bats type deck with something like Weavile and promo Tapu Lele. 3/5 5 for now. 4/5 post rotation.

I hope you are right. That would be a fun deck to play.

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
Greninja GX - evolves from Frogadier

Ability - Titanic Water Shuriken: Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [w] energy from your hand. If you do, place 12 damage counters on your opponent's active Pokemon.

Medium Sized Water Shuriken: [w][w][c] Place 3 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Biggest Water Shuriken GX: [.] Your opponent's active Pokemon is now knocked out.

That's my prediction.
That's a stupidly powerful ability for a stupdly useless attack and a stupidly stupid GX attack.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
You've heard of Lando/Bats, now play the new deck sensation that's sweeping the nation, Buzz/Frogs! Simply attack with Buzzwole GX while evolving and devolving Frogadier and Greninja GX! Its that easy! But wait, there's more! If you order now we will throw in promo Tapu Lele to rearrange all those damage counter! Coming soon to a league near you

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
You've heard of Lando/Bats, now play the new deck sensation that's sweeping the nation, Buzz/Frogs! Simply attack with Buzzwole GX while evolving and devolving Frogadier and Greninja GX! Its that easy! But wait, there's more! If you order now we will throw in promo Tapu Lele to rearrange all those damage counter! Coming soon to a league near you
Don't forget to add in Promo Tapu Koko if you are the next caller in the next 30 minutes to spread damage even more! We might even throw in Espeon EX (Miraculous Shine) but hurry! Only a limited amount left!

LOL

fleshrum

Cephalophore
I lovely his ability but I love Crobat so i won't be using this instead. It wouldwbe cool if the gx attack was just like Crobatt break

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
If this isn't telling us Greninja GX is gonna be godly, I dunno what will.

Not to mention a good attack potentially as well.

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
Interesting froakies has an energy based retreat cost like zubat. Frogadier has golbats ability sooo will greninja do crobat and the breaks attack at once. We might see a revival of toad/bats but instead just call the deck Amphibians or Angela's Conundrum(book nerds will get tbis)

"Angela's Conundrum" isn't an Eragon (from the "Inheritance" series) reference, is it? If it is, that I guess that makes me a book nerd ;).