'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Oh dear... now I'm just waiting for a Xerosic Prism star that has a stadium locking effect as long as it's in the lost zone and a GX version of one of their pokemon that recovers supporters from the lost zone...

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Lolololol - Lysandre lab actually is a kiddie playground with tiny walls and spinny tiles.

Mr_Lockehart

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow that stadium is going to be terrible in mill decks... Just disable my float stones and trap my Pokemon as all my deck melts away.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
In the video games, Lysandre Labs is referred in the plural form. And is it supposed to be "Dominant Fang?" "Dang" doesn't make sense in a Pokemon context.

That being said, while negating tools is nice and all, it stops Pyroar from using its equipped Choice Band.

Judging by the art styles on the box, I'm guessing that Shibuzoh did Sylveon, Yoshinobu Saito did Tyrantrum, and TOKIYA did Hawlucha.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Nice attempt to ramp up the power on non-GX Pokemon.

Lysandre Labs is interesting and can provide a helluva foil against some decks (looking at you, Sableye-Garb).

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
That moment when you realize the three types that haven't gotten a unit energy yet are the same types of the three legendary pokemon of Kalos, which is the theme for this set...

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Love the Pyroar art, will be interesting to see what people come up with or if this will see play. Excited to see more Lysandre artwork though.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Based on the placements of Pyroar and the Froakies it looks like the Volcanion is gonna be a Water-type! I love that we are starting to see types for Pokemon that haven't been seen before (Psychic Malamar, Fighting Diancie)!