Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Reshiramtrainer100

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Do you get better pull rates from certain products?

ive bought two elite trainer boxes, and pulled nothing but a single htl.....at least the dice were cool
It depends... The legends of alola tins were amazing as far as pull rates, while crimson invasion was crud. It all depends on what it is and if it is official. if it is a repackaged product, then it is random while some official products can be more likely crud or great, or random depending on the product. just do some research on the box and you should be good.

Reshiramtrainer100

Aspiring Trainer
I agree I never pull good stuff from Tins and I been collecting since 1999 :(

I get better pulls from ETB's though :)
same thing. i have bought 4. first one was generations... so i cant rly rank pulls, second was sun and moon, i only got 2 holos, 3 was a guardians rising, i got wishiwashi gx, sr double colorless energy, and holo machamp. then there was burning shadows... one holo. and finally shining legends, shining mew and zoroark gx. So it honestly depends. (except the sm cause that was when they were rigged to 2 non regular rares.)

LadyRinsun

Aspiring Trainer
The pull rates from the Sun & Moon base set is awful.

Been trying to find the Rainbow Rare Umbreon GX card for a while now. Rainbow Rares are really rare, especially if you're looking for a particular one. But regular holo's are hard to find already in this set. Anyone got some luck regarding this series?

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
The pull rates from the Sun & Moon base set is awful.

Been trying to find the Rainbow Rare Umbreon GX card for a while now. Rainbow Rares are really rare, especially if you're looking for a particular one. But regular holo's are hard to find already in this set. Anyone got some luck regarding this series?

My pulls were decent for Sun and Moon but I had much better luck with the Sun Moon Base Dollar Tree Packs :)

JonnyO2

Aspiring Trainer
I'm beginning to think there's a rotation of which products give good pulls... This time around, my booster box was excellent, but between two ETBs I only got 1 FA.

So, this time around it's easier to list what I *didn't* get (excluding FA):
Heatran
Luxray
Solgaleo Prism Star
Dialga GX
Leafeon GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Cyrus Prism Star

Considering the size of this set, that's pretty great (IMO). Beyond the regular part of the set, I also *did* get:
FA Pheremosa GX
FA Dialga GX
RR Glaceon GX

Special mention: I also ended up with 2 regular Glaceon GX. So again, for 1 Booster Box, 2 ETBs, and 4 random packs, I'm pleased. But maybe I was just lucky this time.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
My Ultra Prism case has arrived! One box opened so far. Will post the results of my case in 6 days.

Also had ordered a Crimson Invasion box as well, pulled:

- Kartana GX
- Guzzlord GX
- Buzzwole GX
- Nihilego GX (full art)
- Gyarados GX (rainbow rare)
- Wishful Baton

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Man, been a while since I posted in here, fell out of collecting cards for a bit cause the league scene in Tralee has gone to pot.

I've had some decent pulls with the Shining Legends subset, Shining Mew and Shining Jirachi, I think I've got most of the set aside from a couple of full-arts and the secret Mewtwo-GX.

Anyway, I got an Ultra Prism Dusk Wing Lunala box earlier today to try to catch up. Only got two cards of note out of it, but those two cards did make up for the slim pickings. I got a Cyrus Prism Star in place of a reverse holo in one pack (the one with the mistranslated text), and I got a Rainbow Rare Pheromosa-GX, which marks my first RR pull from a booster pack (The Ho-Oh GX doesn't count as it was part of a box). So I got off to a good enough start, now I gotta gotta go looking for the other cards from the set I'm after (would LOVE that golden Lunala-GX, or the FA Mother Beast Lusamine)

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
Man, I pulled what I think might be my best pulls yet. Tonight on the way home from work I decided to treat myself to a Zoroark GX box and a couple packs of CRI (if I can pull Buzzwole naturally, I'll be happy) and, man, this is great. Walmart had maybe about 15 Zoroark GX boxes out and I guess I grabbed the right one, huh? Could only be better if I got a shining or the secret rare Mewtwo! FA Breeder would be cute, too...

nZ5SshJ.jpg

Registeel379

Aspiring Trainer
Man, I pulled what I think might be my best pulls yet. Tonight on the way home from work I decided to treat myself to a Zoroark GX box and a couple packs of CRI (if I can pull Buzzwole naturally, I'll be happy) and, man, this is great. Walmart had maybe about 15 Zoroark GX boxes out and I guess I grabbed the right one, huh? Could only be better if I got a shining or the secret rare Mewtwo! FA Breeder would be cute, too...

nZ5SshJ.jpg
Wow. From my shining legends etb all I got was a raichu and a mewtwo - you pulling two zoroarks and FA mewtwo is insane!! I've opened 10 crimson invasion and only got buzzwole & FA gyarados.

I know what you're thinking - but it had to pink

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Best pulls I've ever had were these:

Bought 4 Steam Siege packs right off the front of the rack because, why not?

Open the 4, have a heart attack.

Why?

All 4 of them contained SR Volcanion EX.

I was gonna buy some online for Volcanion, because I was gonna build that deck anyway.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Results of my Ultra Prism case.

The case alone was unable to complete the reverse holo set for me. I didn't pull the following reverses from my case:

Torterra
Electivire
Luxray
Weavile
Magearna
Glameow
Unit Energy GFW

Attachments

• 28336522_10214328307177526_8861004578390884085_o.jpg
    28336522_10214328307177526_8861004578390884085_o.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I ended up buying three UPM 3-pack blisters (two A. Vulpix, one Porygon-Z), here's what I pulled...

Dusk Mane Necrozma GX RR
Palkia GX FA
Dusk Mane Necrozma GX Reg
Weavile holo
Lucario RH
Evolutionary Advantage Shinx RH
Missing Clover RH

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I ended up buying three UPM 3-pack blisters (two A. Vulpix, one Porygon-Z), here's what I pulled...

Dusk Mane Necrozma GX RR
Palkia GX FA
Dusk Mane Necrozma GX Reg
Weavile holo
Lucario RH
Evolutionary Advantage Shinx RH
Missing Clover RH

That's pretty good.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I opened the first 3 booster boxes from an Ultra Prism case recently.

Box 1:
Silvally Gx
Celesteela Full Art
Dialga Gx
Palkia Gx
Looker Full Art

Box 2:
Dawn Wings Necrozma Full Art
Glaceon Rainbow Rare
Glaceon Gx
Looker Full Art
Dusk Mane Necrozma Gx
Lunala Gold Full Art SR

Box 3:
Dialga Gx
Leafeon Full Art
Lana Full Art
Glaceon Gx
Dusk Mane Necrozma Gx
Escape Board SR

I also got about 8 holos per box, and 2 prism stars in the first, 3 in the 2nd and 3rd. I’ve pulled all the prism stars available in the first 3 boxes. Box 1 and 2 had 2 Cynthia each, box 3 had 1. No reverse Cynthia yet.

CoolStoryUMAD

Aspiring Trainer
Check out My 7 year old son and I opening Pokemon Cards! We also give away the code cards for you guys to enjoy also!!!!

CoolStoryUMAD

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you!

The next video going up tommrow has some Charizard-ness to it :)

My son pulled an amazing card in the next video!!!!

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Blisters (one pack or three) have generally been pretty good to me. Tins are just the worst since there are a mix of packs which lowers your odds, and the tin is not particularly useful. If you want useful storage and a better chance at better pulls (at least all the packs are the same), ETBs are where it's at.