Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Opened my first PTCGO boosters. I got Cyrus, Leafeon GX and Cynthia, among others. Cyrus now has a home in my water deck.

I plan on buying a case of Ultra Prism, but I couldn't help but buy 3 random packs today. Very risky considering I'm only after any textured cards, but thankfully the risk paid off as I pulled a Lana. Now I just hope I don't pull a Lana in my case lol.

I plan on buying a case of Ultra Prism, but I couldn't help but buy 3 random packs today. Very risky considering I'm only after any textured cards, but thankfully the risk paid off as I pulled a Lana. Now I just hope I don't pull a Lana in my case lol.

I'd go with 4 booster boxes instead of a case and buy the remaining singles once prices cool off in the next couple weeks. With 4 I got at least one of nearly every card (GX, PS, Holo, Regular and RH, minus SRs/full arts of course), plus enough cards to populate my son's binder with playsets of all the commons, uncommons, and some spot rares. I had about an Elite Trainer box and a half of bulk left over. Unless you want more bulk, but I'm not sure if anyone sets out to do that on purpose.

So I got my first ULP box today, and this is what I pulled:

Silvally GX
Leafeon GX
Dialga GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
SBE Prism
Cyrus Prism
Giratina Prism
3 Cynthia
Gold Solgaleo GX!

Pretty happy with these pulls!
mines was pretty close

Glaceon gx
Palkia gx
Dusk Mane Necrozma gx
SBE Prism
Cyrus Prism
Darkrai Prism
Solgaleo Prism

RR Dusk Mane Necrozma

I got 4 random booster packs at a local shop and lucked out:
1 Glaceon GX
1 Palkia GX
1 RH Super Boost (which looks surprisingly sweet!)

Then just opened two ETBs from an online vendor... Not so good. I got... wait for it...
FA Dialga GX

Yep. That's it. The dice in the Dawn Wings Necrozma ETB are very cool... but that was a miserable pull. Good variety. But miserable. :(

Got the Dawn Wings Necrozma elite trainer box today and pulled rainbow Palkia GX.

I'd go with 4 booster boxes instead of a case and buy the remaining singles once prices cool off in the next couple weeks. With 4 I got at least one of nearly every card (GX, PS, Holo, Regular and RH, minus SRs/full arts of course), plus enough cards to populate my son's binder with playsets of all the commons, uncommons, and some spot rares. I had about an Elite Trainer box and a half of bulk left over. Unless you want more bulk, but I'm not sure if anyone sets out to do that on purpose.

Yeah 4 boxes should be enough to have everything other than textured ultra rares, and some reverse holos.

I think I'll probably stick with getting a case though, as I'd like to try and complete the reverse holo set myself. Let see, 125 reverse holos in the set and there are about 33 in a box times by 4 = 132. So it's technically possible to complete a reverse holo set with 4 boxes, but it's incredibly unlikely with duplicates. Granted, 2 extra boxes may still not be enough to complete it, but the chances are much better. Also getting extras for trade bait is always nice, some of the better regular GXs like Glaceon can easily trade for a mediocre full art. Lastly, I just want to be able to say that I've bought a case lol. This will probably be the last set I aim for a master set of, so may as well end with a bang and buy a case of it and more.

Anyways, tried my luck again and bought 3 more random packs of Ultra Prism today and my luck continues as I pulled a rainbow Dialga GX, which was appropriate as I had grabbed a code for Dialga/Palkia for the video games as I bought them lol.

Last edited:
1 RH Super Boost (which looks surprisingly sweet!)

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, was it stated anywhere in the news that the Prism Star cards, are in the Reverse Holo slots... that is how all of mine were. so there is a small chance of getting a Prism star and a UR in the same pack... if i remember right, weren't the Break cards done this way also?

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, was it stated anywhere in the news that the Prism Star cards, are in the Reverse Holo slots... that is how all of mine were. so there is a small chance of getting a Prism star and a UR in the same pack... if i remember right, weren't the Break cards done this way also?

Yes, I watched someone opening one of the best packs ever. The reverse was Cyrus Prism Star and the Rare in the same pack was Gold Solgaleo. He made 4$ to 100$.

Got home from work last Thursday early for once and I opened a large stack of 40 Crimson Invasion and 8 Steam Siege Dollar Tree packs.

I won 3 Booster Boxes, opened one which resulted in 6 Holos, Alolan Exeggutor GX, Alolan Golem GX, Alolan Golem GX FA, Kartana GX FA, Nihilego GX RR, Lusamine FA

I am very unhappy. Should have selled the Box. Im gonna sell the other ones.

Not sure why you're unhappy with that. Crimson Invasion pulls sucked and that's really good by Crimson Invasion standards.

My oldest opened his first pack of ULP today and managed a Darkrai Prism and FA Volkner in there. Nice for a single pack!

Opened a Tapu Koko Pin Collection Box today :)

I really need a better camera i took these with my Phones 3 Mega Pixel Camera =/

I opened 2 elite trainer boxes and got these
2 Reverse Cynthia
2 Luxray Holo
1 Shaymin Holo
1 Darkrai Prism Star
1 Leafeon GX
1 Dawn Wings Necrozma FA

Anyways, tried my luck again and bought 3 more random packs of Ultra Prism today and my luck continues as I pulled a rainbow Dialga GX, which was appropriate as I had grabbed a code for Dialga/Palkia for the video games as I bought them lol.

Sooo I bought yet another 3 packs yesterday, it was bound to happen, my luck streak broke. Got 3 regular rares (although got a Cyrus I guess). Went back to that same store today and decided to go for another 2, when the cashier said the price, I realised that their 20% discount had finished yesterday so was contemplating whether to buy them or not. At the cashier's suggestion, I decided to go for 1. I hate paying full retail price for a booster, but in this instance it was worth it. :)

Attachments

• 27718365_10214156135473341_1258514351_n.jpg
    27718365_10214156135473341_1258514351_n.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 12
Tins, tins, tins... They are extremely overrated. I remember when I started the game and everybody I knew was like, "Buy A Tin, You'll get SUCH amazing things in it!" Being the unacknowledged, new collector that I was, I started favoring tins over EVERYTHING ELSE. Now I realize that tins are cool and all, but they are rarely going to be extremely great compared to other boxes. so the lesson is, DO NOT listen when a friend tells you that tins are the Holy Grail of Pokemon card pulls. They may think so, and respect that, although you know that that is only THERE personal experience with tins.

Tins, tins, tins... They are extremely overrated. I remember when I started the game and everybody I knew was like, "Buy A Tin, You'll get SUCH amazing things in it!" Being the unacknowledged, new collector that I was, I started favoring tins over EVERYTHING ELSE. Now I realize that tins are cool and all, but they are rarely going to be extremely great compared to other boxes. so the lesson is, DO NOT listen when a friend tells you that tins are the Holy Grail of Pokemon card pulls. They may think so, and respect that, although you know that that is only THERE personal experience with tins.

I agree I never pull good stuff from Tins and I been collecting since 1999 :(

I get better pulls from ETB's though :)

My friend opened a tin and pulled THIS out of it!
DTiXTmfU8AAjlYM

As you can see, the top is a full art Winona and the bottom is a full art Gallade EX. You might not see it in the image, but it is also slantedly miscut. Mr. Muncher will be posting the same message. Please discuss and tell us how much this card would be worth.

Dude that could be worth upwards of $100 to some collectors! *cough cough me cough cough*

Back