• Ultra Necrozma
  • Naganadel
  • Greninja
  • Yveltal
  • Zygarde
  • Lucario???
  • Metal Dialga???
  • Water Palkia???
I think the DP legends will be cut. Since Xerneas GX HAS to be here.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
Love the Lysandre prism star. Could be interesting with the mill/decks, but other interesting uses as well. I don't get the Diance card though. I'm sure I'll end up pulling that prism star when I get a pack. It always turns out that way.

GoldenMagikarp

Aspiring Trainer
I really like all of these cards. Can't wait to try out Malamar with different partners. Also, is this the first time they reference the anime in a main set?

Yog

Rogue
So many [P][P][P] attackers just became viable. My Toxapex deck might finally see the light of day.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Dunsparce on booster art! I hope this means that we'll be getting a really cool Dunsparce card. I think it's a shame that we never got a rare card of it despite its encounter rate being so low in the Johto games (without Anthony's call or Rock Smash, anyway). The closest we got was the Japanese-exclusive Information Pack Promo (no rarity).

I'd especially like to see a Shining Dunsparce, but perhaps that's too much to hope for...

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
I can't wait for the Prism Star Rotom Dex card that let's any GX Pokémon use a GX move a second time

Also, "Lysandre Prism Star" translates to "Again, We're Sorry For Night March" when translating from TPCi to English

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer
I can't wait for the Prism Star Rotom Dex card that let's any GX Pokémon use a GX move a second time

Also, "Lysandre Prism Star" translates to "Again, We're Sorry For Night March" when translating from TPCi to English

You'd think if they were THAT sorry about it, they would ban it, lol.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
WHAT ELSE IS IN THIS SET?
Holy canoli.
Malamar: PSYCHIC ENERGY ACCELERATION!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!
Zygarde GX: that first attack is cool, but the rest of the card is pretty meh.
Diancie <>: That's really cool! Awesome.
Bonnie: WHO THE NAME OF GREAT GOOMY DECIDED TO COME UP WITH THIS? OP.
Lysandre <>: This is quite interesting.
Goodra GX: OH WAIT. *cough cough*

Well, thanks for trumping Ultra Prism that releases TODAY.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Hey, just an extremely happy Ray/Eels player passing through. WOOOH BABY THEY BROUGHT IT BACK.

I'm going to say all my Ray/Eel playing was me predicting this coming out (I'm still gonna play Ray/eels tho for that juicy Taku Koko GX tech).

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, just an extremely happy Ray/Eels player passing through. WOOOH BABY THEY BROUGHT IT BACK.

I'm going to say all my Ray/Eel playing was me predicting this coming out (I'm still gonna play Ray/eels tho for that juicy Taku Koko GX tech).

Every time I see that picture of Grover I laugh. Thank you.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Magic terms:
For each of your red creatures in play, exile a card from your opponents graveyard. Exile Lysandre.

In Yugioh:

For each of your FIRE Monsters in play, you may banish up to an equal amount of monsters in your opponent's GY.

You may only use this effect of "Lysandre Prism Star" once per Duel.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Every time I see that picture of Grover I laugh. Thank you.
Why thank you. I found this in the depths of my computer. I was going to try and get some kind of Aromatisse themed picture (gotta rep my favorite Pokemon, you know?), but thought this would probably be better.

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
Bonnie is going to change everything. Being able to use a GX attack again is going to put a big price on her

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
FINALLY some psychic acceleration! The artwork on that Zygarde is super rad!