• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Silvally GX w/ a Whole Lot of Memories

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Pokémon: 11
4 Type: Null
4 Silvally GX
1 Giratina Promo
2 Tapu Lele GX

Trainers: 40
4 Ultra Ball
4 Fighting Memory
4 Psychic Memory
4 Fire Memory
2 Lightning Memory
2 Field Blower
2 Special Charge
1 Rescue Stretcher

3 Sycamore
3 N
3 Cynthia
3 Guzma
4 Volkner
1 Brigette

Energy: 9
5 (L) Energy
4 DCE

Alright. Instead of teching in Silvally GX, this deck builds it! You use Volkner to get your memories and your Energy, then hit for 240 against everything but:
• Gardevoir GX (Metal Apocalypse should take care of that)
• Greninja BREAK (that’s why we play Giratina Promo)
• Best-deck-in-format-Salazzle GX.
• Tapu Lele GX.
However, it hits 240 against:
The Metal Apocolypse
The Buzzwole part of Buzz/roc
Zoroark GX
Itself
Golisopod GX

Please help with making this a pretty good deck! (If you think it’s fine, say it’s fine.)

One little suggestion; play a 1-1 or 2-2 line of Steam Siege Weavile. It'll allow you to interchange memories really easily with it's ability Tear Away, which lets you put a Tool Card back into your hand as many times as you want during your turn.

One little suggestion; play a 1-1 or 2-2 line of Steam Siege Weavile. It'll allow you to interchange memories really easily with it's ability Tear Away, which lets you put a Tool Card back into your hand as many times as you want during your turn.
I do indeed like the deck though, really flexible.

You sure you don't want to play the 4th N for the 3 to 6 extra cards you're gifting you opponent after the mulligans?

Also I'd put the second Bridgette it (otherwise you're never gonna get the Nulls) and a few evosodas (Or you'll be stuck at 2 Silvallys top most fo the time.)
Also float stone since you'll be stuck with Lele in the active 1 every 3 games.

Actually, there’s Change Clothes Magearna from Ultra Prism, I was thinking of playing two of those.

Also I'd put the second Bridgette it (otherwise you're never gonna get the Nulls) and a few evosodas (Or you'll be stuck at 2 Silvallys top most fo the time.)
Also float stone since you'll be stuck with Lele in the active 1 every 3 games.
So, you say take out 3 Cynthia for 1 N, a Brigette, and, say, a Wally?
Float stone doesn’t matter! Silvally gives Basics free retreat.

Ah. I just figured you might want to use Weavile in case you want to interchange multiple tools at a time. Magearna works though.

DUDE, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS CARD EXISTED...... This will be perfect in my Gourgeist deck because I use a heavy Octillery draw engine, and this can help me empty my hand to draw more cards, without leaving my tools in jeapordy of being discarded...... 0.0

I personally believe the Giratina is unessecary due to BREAK's hardly seeing any play, besides Greninja and maybe Zoro.

Back