Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would only put you all in LYLO, why would I do that?
Note "when you are lynched".
It's not host speculation because it's common sense. As GP said, it's a balance check, because 4 scum in a game like this makes no sense. This has nothing to do with the host's choice, it has more to do with balance speculation, which is it's own thing. Also, don't put words in my mouth, where did I ever say TE was my top town-read?
So? PMJ apologized in thread; he may have been absolutely clueless. And if you were that certain based on that logic, why want a BB lynch over a Nick one?
TE was high up and another acronym person starting with a T (TLS) was there too. Close enough for me. :p But seriously, still a high town read so that sentence works well enough.

Note "when you are lynched".
The same lynch you seem to want right now.
So? PMJ apologized in thread; he may have been absolutely clueless. And if you were that certain based on that logic, why want a BB lynch over a Nick one?
PMJ apologized in the thread because it's MYLO so soon, which doesn't directly connect to his role design. Also, it's because Nick's scumminess is for the most part built on his role, BB's is built on him actually being scummy. I support the logic behind Nick being scum, but I'd rather lynch people with actual evidence any day of the week.

The same lynch you seem to want right now.

PMJ apologized in the thread because it's MYLO so soon, which doesn't directly connect to his role design. Also, it's because Nick's scumminess is for the most part built on his role, BB's is built on him actually being scummy. I support the logic behind Nick being scum, but I'd rather lynch people with actual evidence any day of the week.
Then either remove that reason for scumreading him or clear me. The apology was clearly because that was a mistake in his role design.

I also find it interesting that you ignore the most important part of my post: "I'd believe based on your reads list that you did think Gekki was the best option." You say town was set on those two and couldn't leave, but weren't you set on one of them yourself?
“Most important”

Uh, no. When did I become “set” on Gekki? Conveniently the last 24 hours when we had to actually make a decision about who we lynch. On mobile, so that’s all I can comment on right now.

I won't have time tomorrow, so I'll just say who I think is scum and vote.

1. bbninjas
2. Lorde
3. GrandPanacea
4. TeamAqua4Lyfe

##VOTE: bbninjas

Time to ##VOTE: Jade

1. Jade
2. NP
3. simsands
4. not sure on a fourth

First of all, reason for me? Second of all, unless I missed something, why is Simsands on your scum reads? I'm reading him as town.

Also, tbh I haven't read pages 33-36 for the most part (besides the parts I replied to obviously), and probably won't have time to until the day is over.
I feel our best option today is ##VOTE: Nick

Okay, this post still does not sit well with me at all. Scrapes together a bunch of reasons on Lorde, general dismissal in regards to Gekki. Then randomly says that I'll be a good Day 1 lynch, rather out of the blue. This is really the only post that sticks out to me as particularly off, and don't think sleep deprivation would have been the main factor in at all. If anything, sleep deprivation is more likely to bring out a true alignment, and make it difficult to put up that facade.

My figurative vote is on Jade.
Right here, @Jade. You reads are also weird. Simsands straight to town? On what basis? They've done nothing that inherently inno...
Why would Aqua claim such a role if he was mafia?

simsands has been starting up lynch wagons but has otherwise been flying under the radar. If you think of the Lorde and bbn lynches, you probably won't attribute it to simsands, and there's my point.

Okay, so I don't have enough time for a good case on Lorde and will likely end up on BB. Oh well.
@Lord o da rings Can you remind me when you targeted Mariano? And when you switched to wanting BB's lynch from there?

It would feel wrong to go out without voting for someone who i am almost certain is scum so...
##VOTE: bbninjas

I think I have an idea of how to maximize our chances of survival
Note this involves sacrificing Nick with his ability
We lynch the person we think is most likely scum AND have one person vote nick they both die so if nick is scum we have a higher chance of survival cause we lynch 2 people instead of one
But what if Nick is town then we have another MYLO the next night but by then the odds will have increased in towns favour the only way this can go wrong is if both Nick and the other person we lynch are both town but this is sadly the best way to maximize our odds of survival
None of this is necessary if we do figure out who scum is

We lynch the person we think is most likely scum AND have one person vote nick they both die so if nick is scum we have a higher chance of survival cause we lynch 2 people instead of one
But what if Nick is town then we have another MYLO the next night but by then the odds will have increased in towns favour the only way this can go wrong is if both Nick and the other person we lynch are both town but this is sadly the best way to maximize our odds of survival
Naturally I like this idea, I personally believe that bb is the one person who seems scummy compared to me and I seem scummy due to being scum the past two games and only knowing the scum side of things.

Naturally I like this idea, I personally believe that bb is the one person who seems scummy compared to me and I seem scummy due to being scum the past two games and only knowing the scum side of things.
Why do you like this idea? You shouldn't want to die, even if to everyone else it does make sense.

It didn't work so I ended up resorting to copy/paste
Fair enough. Nick is still scummy to me, but bb seems to be the best option today.

If we do this, GP still has his vote on Nick, so ##UNVOTE: ##VOTE: bbninjas

I'm not gonna be on again before the day ends because of school, so see ya'll tomorrow (I hope :>) guys ^w^

Welp Nick is scum
If he was town he would be trying to convince us he was town to find a better solution
But he’s accepting it to try to seem like town so we will be convinced to not kil him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back