• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Alolan Marowak Toolbox

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I'm gonna say it right now, I'm not looking for deck changes, this is just a fun, non-competitive deck that some people wanted to see. That said, I have beaten a Mega Gardevoir deck with it. But honestly, this deck is just to annoy people who love consistency.
Pokemon:20
2 Shining Legends Torkoal
1 SM Heatmor
2 Pansear
1 Plasma Blast Simisear
1 SM Simisear
1 BW Zekrom
1 BW Reshiram
3 Taillow
2 Guardians Rising Swellow
1 Shining Legends Jynx
1 Guardians Rising Komala
1 Crimson Invasion Alolan Marowak
2 Cubone

Trainers: 20
1 Rocky Helmet
1 Skyarrow Bridge
1 Quick Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Altar of the Sunne
2 Fisherman
2 Hau
1 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Ultra Ball
1 Brock's Grit
4 Fiery Torch
2 Ninja Boy
2 Scorched Earth

Energy: 18
18 Fire Energy

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Cool you shared the list :). This is the most interesting thing I have ever seen. This looks to me like a budget fire deck that uses Alolan Marowak to set up. This is pretty cool though, and must be fun to play.

I know that you didn't want to change this list but I have to suggest adding a heavier line for alolan marowak because it helps you set up.

Cool list though and have fun with this deck :)

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Yep. Once I have money and bigger priority cards like Leafeon GX and Guzma and N and Sycamore and bladabladabla, I'll get the Marowaks and get rid of the Simisears. The deck actually started as cards I had lying around, but the SM Simisear is to help set up while I'm low on Marowak.

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Cool. This will probably be way better when Ultra Prism comes out soon, and when you have those other cards, but thanks for posting this list. :)

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
This... this is beautiful. I love decks like this. These are the decks that apply special conditions to the opposing player. Namely, confusion. Have you considered making a Fairy Box deck? This reminds me strongly of Fairy Box, my favorite deck to ever exist. There's nothing more satisfying than just absolutely leaving the opponent in a state of utter confusion, typically thinking along the lines of, "What in the name of all that is good in this world was that thing I just went up against?" I applaud you.