Standard

Decidueye/Zoroark
Gourgiest
Post ULP: Dusk-Mane Necrozma/Magnezone

Expanded

Nightmarsh/Zoroark
Zorbees
Post ULP: Garchomp/Lucario/Cynthia

Standard: alolan exeggutor gx (i beat garde with it lol)
Expanded: I use zororark lycanroc
Expanded: Trying to make a glaceon deck with seismitoad

Decidueye/Zoroark and Golisopod/Zoroark are the main decks I'm training with in standard format.
Expanded is hard to say, I've been playing Night March/Zoroark for a while, but I'm tempted to play a Zoroark/Lycanroc deck soon.

Right now I am playing Alolan Ninetails/ Entei GX with Luminous Barrier Ninetails being the star much of the time. I play this in standard and expanded with slightly different builds, testing to so where it's weaknesses are

Expanded: The deck that makes everyone hate you, Trevenant BREAK.
Standard: Thinking about Silvally GX Memory Drive Box. (Hits 240 against every meta deck sans Gardevoir GX and Greninja BREAK.)

. Messed with Sylveon and Quad Wobb, but even when they win I'm not enjoying the games.

That made this thread worth reading thus far.

My Standard decks:
Tentacled BuzZoroark- (Zoroark & Octillery- you just draw for days)
Crabs: (4 Acerola+4 MaxPotion) kinda runs like a poor mans Gollisiopod
For Meme: "Green & Gold, Black Sword"- Necrozma/Aegislash powered up by Vikavolt

Expanded:
Umm... yeah havent really touched that format.

Standard: alolan exeggutor gx (i beat garde with it lol)
Expanded: I use zororark lycanroc
Expanded: Trying to make a glaceon deck with seismitoad
Alolan Exeggutor is pretty much 50/50 against Grady lol. The key is to leave it confused. ANYWAY I started on the Leafeon in my Exeggutor deck. Collectors are just so darn stubborn right after a prerelease....

I'm only in Standard now, just one deck I run is a Volcanion variant. I'm calling is a DVT deck. Drampa/volcanion/turtonator. I've found it runs well with a higher than normal switch/guzma/escape rope count because of drampas berserk attack.

Eventually with volcanion decks, you will accrue damage across multiple pokemon in play, its just a matter of when. Drampa take advantage of this when his CCC attack hits for 150 with damaged pokemon on the bench. Its a fun variant to a deck that will see an increase in value with the coming rise in metal-types

Buzzwole for me, love the deck. Andrew Mahones list that made top 4 at Memphis regionals.

Standard: Xerneas Break with Golisopod/Zoroark, Rainbow Road, & a spread deck built on the side.
With Ultra Prism's release I'm batting around ideas for Garchomp, Luxio, Raichu GX, and Empoleon standard decks depending on what feels fun to play.

Wow there are so many different decks.

Jadethepokemontrainer:
Sweet Zorbees and Decidueye/Zoroark are my favorite decks :)

ShinyHunter712:
LOL Palm trees to good, and Glaceon Toad might be fun

Calab:
Yessss Zoroark/Decidueye is to good, and I might try out ZoroPod as well.

Autographed:
Ninetales/Entei GX might be interesting

Lord Goomy;
Tev Break to mean :). Silvaly sounds fun though

semurphy444:
BuzzZoroark sounds fun, and Crabs are cool. I have no Idea what VikaNecarozmaAgaslash is so yeah.

Alex Sableye:
Palm trees/Leafeon sounds fun

The Last Shaymin:
Volcanion is cool, I'm building it as well

Mario W:
Huh, Your DVT deck sounds fun.

F4H_Jay:
Buzzwole's cool, sniping them Zoroarks.

Connor Ritter:
Wow you have a lot of decks. Xerneas with ZoroPod sounds fun

Wow typing this took me like 30 minutes and I had to read through all the different comments LOL.

Thanks for Replying though. :)

Started playing again when Decidueye came out and I've been sticking to it like glue.
Currently playing Decidueye/Zoroark and testing a Decidueye/Glaceon deck.

Sweet.

Decidueye/Glaceon sound like a cool idea, and Decidueye/Zoroark is again one of my favorite decks. :)

Well, hitting 240 from nowhere with Glaceon active and 2 Decidueyes in the bench sells the deck for me.

Currently, I play the following Standard decks:
Buzzwole-Garbodor
Espeon-Garbodor
UZY - Umbreon-Zoroark-Yveltal
Volcanion-Turtonator
and for Expanded games, I usually play these decks:
Landorus-Friends
Trevenant
Volcanion-Turtonator

Back