Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Also that would make 3 Vanilla supposedly which I do find a bit weird but then again, pmj did say it wasn't a role heavy game so it is entirely possible.

NinJamezor

We love Huntail
What are your thoughts on the day, who you think is scum etc?
I think that TE is suspicious, I haven't seen much from him.

NP is also suspicious, not fully claiming (No ability or goal).

simsands seems Town, but the missing space between 'Glare' and 'Once' in his claim is weird. Could be a quoting issue though.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Those are bb, Firo, and maybe, maybe Nick and/or NP. Besides that, I'm seeing everyone else currently as town. Didn't see enough of Mariano to really be able to read, hope to hear from Nin soon.
Why d'you read me as scum? o:

Could be a quoting issue though.
Very strong possibility of that. The forums have been fighting against a drunken Rotom, after all. >.>;;

I've held suspicions about TE since the start. I don't think that the missing goal is inherently suspicious, but I can see where you're comin' from with NP.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
WTH is that role and do you have any comments on the game?
I'm actually tempted to vote you just so we can get someone out of the PoE and so your role and inactive slot doesn't screw us over in a LYLO situation.
That role is so terrible ngl. PMJ should know that some scum when they know they're dead can just throw a vote onto Jethro and get a free kill.
Why didn't you end up pushing for Aqua's lynch then, especially instead of Gekki's? You were only tempted?

Or maybe PMJ designs safeclaims well and people just don't want to give scum their role for no reason? BB's very likely scum, but not for that reason.
You say this, but I don't think you ever said why I'm "very likely scum".

Please make a case on someone then. We don't need to do your dirty work.
This is also interesting, if you never actually put a case forward on me. I believe you made only a single post of pressure this day, which was rather weak and I believe explained it fully. So... why are you letting simsands do the dirty work for you?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

simsands seems Town, but the missing space between 'Glare' and 'Once' in his claim is weird. Could be a quoting issue though.
Have you read Day 1? Because this is mostly regarding the role claims, and not what people have actually done.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Lorde is playing more aggressively than normal (I believe?). I think there was something about her tunneling on Gekki and keeping her Vote on him for seemingly no reason, or at least points that weren't valid. Was super pressuring on Gekki. Over protective of TE (about that, TE said some stuff about Lorde too, review ISO, that could link them together).

As for Gekki, he's playing very similarly to last game, where he flipped town day 1.

So i'd say bb (review reads list) or Lorde for a D1 lynch. They could both give us good reads on some other players if they flip scum. They would also both be a large loss for the town if they flip town.

Blame possible misspelling on my 4 hours of sleep last night.

Okay, this post still does not sit well with me at all. Scrapes together a bunch of reasons on Lorde, general dismissal in regards to Gekki. Then randomly says that I'll be a good Day 1 lynch, rather out of the blue. This is really the only post that sticks out to me as particularly off, and don't think sleep deprivation would have been the main factor in at all. If anything, sleep deprivation is more likely to bring out a true alignment, and make it difficult to put up that facade.

My figurative vote is on Jade.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk

I did notice the same thing when GP claimed, and called him out for it, but as I was told, and as I now found out, there is indeed an issue with quoting. The forum seems to dislike newlines in quoted PMs (I assume it's an issue with PMs, since I haven't seen it with regular posts...).

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Welcome Ninjamezor!

I'm trying to find as much time as possible for this game, which isn't much unfortunately but it should come soon (if I can get all my homework done :/).
The best I can give right now is that claim ya'll are looking for~
Why is nobody questioning Jade on who he targeted N0? Also, still looking for info from @The Last Shaymin too.

It's not suspicious when you acknowledge it and note that you will be fully claiming later today for a good reason.

Four mafians are Lorde, BB, TLS, and Nick. I think they all or mostly ended up on Gekki's wagon to save Lorde, since they were so close. NinJamezor, GP, and Jade can sub in for them too; it's really bad that I'm upfront about not claiming and get tons of scumreads for no real reason and Jade+TLS can skate by without them for not claiming their results, the most important part of claiming. Have fun when I will claim this afternoon!

Mind reading off of things that aren't how people claimed please? The reasoning on TE can be duplicated for so many people, and do you really think PMJ is stupid enough to let role formatting show scum vs town? If they ever flip scum, I'd say to treat all people on this list as clear (but that's not really fair because I know that I'm at least good).
Why didn't you end up pushing for Aqua's lynch then, especially instead of Gekki's? You were only tempted?

You say this, but I don't think you ever said why I'm "very likely scum".

This is also interesting, if you never actually put a case forward on me. I believe you made only a single post of pressure this day, which was rather weak and I believe explained it fully. So... why are you letting simsands do the dirty work for you?
I didn't push the Nick lynch because I didn't think we'd enter MYLO so soon. Now, I'd at least like to see a Nick dual-lynch.
I believe that scattered in my posts, you'll find my reasoning for that.
Because the person I want lynch already has a case on them, BB. Isn't it obvious?
"Single post of pressure" is again wrong. I can put pressure on through questioning, can't I?
I also find it interesting that you ignore the most important part of my post: "I'd believe based on your reads list that you did think Gekki was the best option." You say town was set on those two and couldn't leave, but weren't you set on one of them yourself?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Also that would make 3 Vanilla supposedly which I do find a bit weird but then again, pmj did say it wasn't a role heavy game so it is entirely possible.
Ngl I think looking further into the vanilla townies is a good start. I was suspicious of Mariano, his sub-in is vanilla. I'm suspicious of BB, his claim was vanilla, I'm kinda suspicious of Firo, his claim was vanilla. I see a pattern here, and I think we've got to have at least one Mafia Goon (just means Vanilla Mafian) in this crowd. The logic isn't particularly sound but it makes a lot of sense to me.
Have you read Day 1? Because this is mostly regarding the role claims, and not what people have actually done.
Seconding this, @NinJamezor read up on the later parts of D1 to get a feel for where we're at right now.

The four scum are: NP, BB, Firo, and Nick. NP's the power role, BB and Firo are vanilla, and one of them has a horrible role to justify there being 4 of them. I think considering this game has a pattern of vanilla players, a few of them would be mafians, there's no other way to justify having high numbers to start and a powerful team.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Ngl I think looking further into the vanilla townies is a good start. I was suspicious of Mariano, his sub-in is vanilla. I'm suspicious of BB, his claim was vanilla, I'm kinda suspicious of Firo, his claim was vanilla. I see a pattern here, and I think we've got to have at least one Mafia Goon (just means Vanilla Mafian) in this crowd. The logic isn't particularly sound but it makes a lot of sense to me.

Seconding this, @NinJamezor read up on the later parts of D1 to get a feel for where we're at right now.

The four scum are: NP, BB, Firo, and Nick. NP's the power role, BB and Firo are vanilla, and one of them has a horrible role to justify there being 4 of them. I think considering this game has a pattern of vanilla players, a few of them would be mafians, there's no other way to justify having high numbers to start and a powerful team.

Are you not suspicious of Mariano anymore?

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Ok so we only have a little over 24 hours left in the day, we need to start making some decisions soon.
I certainly agree.

I'm gonna hold off on voting until others have, though.

wow guyz this is a very aktive mafya fred.
As a mod, this hurts. (Way below spelling standards and whatnot for the site). But I understand the reason behind it.

But OUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.