Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hello. I posted a level 36 Golem named Yakkov in the GTS. I set it to 91+ and I would like an Adamant nature. Thank you so much for doing this. You're awesome dude!

I don't see it. It might of been snipped.

JacobGood97

Aspiring Trainer
I put up a new post with a level 2 female Yungoos. I forgot to name it Yakkov. My trainer name is Jacob. I'd like an Adamant nature please.

Yakkov

I put up a new post with a level 2 female Yungoos. I forgot to name it Yakkov. My trainer name is Jacob. I'd like an Adamant nature please.

I just sent out a Adamant Ditto for a Yungoos on GTS. I hope that was yours.

JacobGood97

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't realize until I looked it up that you can't trade from S/M to OR/AS. The Golem named Yakkov that I posted is on OR/AS. If you can, I'd like an Adnt nature please. Thank you so much!!!

Yakkov

I didn't realize until I looked it up that you can't trade from S/M to OR/AS. The Golem named Yakkov that I posted is on OR/AS. If you can, I'd like an Adnt nature please. Thank you so much!!!

Ohh! That explains why I didn't see it.

Well like I said I sent a Ditto just recently. Let me know if that was your Yungoos :3

gap516

Aspiring Trainer
Hello,

Can I please get one? I put up a Chansey lvl 56 named Yakkov. My IGN is Moncho. Nature not that important, if you have a Modest available would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks a lot, got mine, you're the best. Hope you're feeling better.

JacobGood97

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, my posting got sniped on OR/AS. I now have a posting of a level 36 female Cofagrigus named Yakkov. Thank you so much! This is really going to help me.

Zxajv

Aspiring Trainer
I put up a female Magikarp lv 18 named Yakkov on ultra moon. Any ditto nature is fine. Thank you.