Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Well, at least it’s a confirmation... and now I can only choose between mirdo and Fiery Lugia. I’m very sorry @Fiery_Lugia but you’re my nomination. I’d like to make it very widely known that Little Cherrim is my target.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 7- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @Little Cherrim or @Fiery_Lugia, their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is more active? How about the person who is less loyal to you? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @Blakers will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. @VioletValkyrie may not vote due to using her Pendant of Pride this week. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though Mariano or Nebby will leave on January 23rd at 11:30 AM EST, where they will officially be the second juror in this game.

This is Quaking, signing out!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach

Week 7- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

By a vote of 2-1... @Fiery_Lugia...
is eliminated from the game! Sorry FL! However, feel free to still follow along with the game!

Just kidding! FL is safe. Sorry LC! Feel free to follow along with the game, as you are the second juror!

Houseguests, even though this might have been an easy decision, things will only get harder in the future. Also, everyone voted on time this week! Thanks so much guys! Week 8 will be up either today or tomorrow and with it, a familiar face will return, and a new advantage will shake up the game in an unexpected way...

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 8 - Deja Vu

As all of you houseguests know, for the past few weeks The Long Road Back has been taking place as all of the previously eliminated houseguests fought for a chance to return to the house. Now, it's time to see how they did in their fight to return to the game and their overall standings as of the jury phase of the game...

In 11th place, the first houseguest to be a member of the jury was @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK , who couldn't bowl his way to victory in Passimian's Jungle Bowling!

In 10th place, the second houseguest to potentially be a member of the jury was @rainyman123! Sorry you couldn't play as much as you'd like!

In 9th place, the third houseguest to potentially be a member of the jury was @Nebby Baggington! Please try to be more active in the future!

In 8th place, the fourth houseguest to potentially be a member of the jury is @Little Cherrim!

Which means...

The winner of The Long, but not as Long, Road Back and the second and final houseguest returning to the game is...

@Mariano11887! Congratulations!

As part of winning your way back into the game, you have earned the
Gauntlet of Gluttony. This advantage automatically makes you the HOH this week for taking full advantage of the LRB twist this season! Congratulations Mariano! This week is also a very important week, because it's the first and only Double Eviction Week this season! Mariano, please post your three nominees in thread by 8:00 PM EST on 1/23/18! Official standings in the OP have been changed to reflect the true elimination order so far.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Woohoo!! I'm very happy to see you all again!
I need to nominate 3 people. I have some candidates in my mind, but I'd like to give you the opportunity to contact me and see what happens before I post the nominees.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 8- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @Mariano11887
Nominee: @Lord o da rings
Nominee: @VioletValkyrie
Nominee: @Fiery_Lugia

Random Draw: @Blakers
Random Draw: @mirdo

You will be playing Flappy Bird to see who can fly the farthest!

The veto ends on January 27th at 4:30 PM. Fly, fly, fly to your heart's content!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 8- Veto Results!

With a score of 70 points, @VioletValkyrie has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You can remove a nominee from the block or keep the two the same. Make your decision within 24 hours, although it should be obvious. From there, Mariano will make his renomination and the vote will commence from there. Remember, that this week, you are voting to save one of the three nominees, not to eliminate two of them.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Alright. Mariano, you have 24 hours to make a replacement nominee. @Blakers, @mirdo, @NinjaPengiun, I suggest you speak to Mariano and try to convince him not to nominate you, and perhaps, someone else to nominate.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
First of all, congratulations Violet for winning the veto. That score is 7 times higher than mine.

I will choose NinjaPenguin as the replacement nominee.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 8- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @Lord o da rings, @NinjaPenguin, or @Fiery_Lugia, their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote to save? Do you vote for who is the lesser threat of the three? Or do you vote for who has been more loyal to you? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. The game is coming down to the wire. Make a decisive decision and a big move this week or forever hold your piece. You might not get this opportunity again before the end of the game... Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @Mariano11087 will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. None of the three nominees will be able to vote as well. Remember houseguests, you are voting for who to save, not who to eliminate. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Submit your vote by 1/28/18 at 11 PM EST. The two eliminated houseguests will be added to the jury along with @rainyman123, who has offered to be a juror in order to pad out the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.