Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Kyro Remington, and you are a Patient Competitor. You're fascinated with Pokemon fossils, having studied them for as long as you can remember. As the youngest competitor, the others sometimes forgot that you are also a tournament champion, but after your battle with Jethro, you can rest assured that no one will ever doubt your skill as a trainer ever again. You were saddened at seeing Windra's cake so violated - it looked really tasty...

Ability: Ancient Power
Once per night you may PM me the name of any player and learn their alignment, but since you're just a kid, your results may not be accurate.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice
because you asked so nicely

I claimed I want shaymin to claim too I have investigated both Lorde and NP and they both came up as town but due to the nature of my ability they could both be wronged

Sorry it took so long I couldn’t post for a long time because of that weird glitch and then I couldn’t post earlier today because hotel wifi

You are Frisk Achra, and you are a Patient Competitor. A young girl currently staying in Sinnoh, you have spent the last year sharing your consciousness with your brother Chara, who met an untimely end. Sometimes he steals control of your body, causing you to do and say things you wouldn't dream of; this has caused much strain in your relationship. While you've made progress over the last couple days since your match, there's still a long way to go. You are proud that you were able to stop Chara from digging into Windra's cake, but you have a feeling you're going to be one of the first suspects.

Ability: Mind Reader
Once per night you may PM me the name of any player and learn who that player targeted during this night.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice

Let’s assume for a second everything we have right now is accurate meaning that all my reads are correct and everyone who has claimed and shown their role is in fact who they say they are who would that leave us with?

Let’s assume for a second everything we have right now is accurate meaning that all my reads are correct and everyone who has claimed and shown their role is in fact who they say they are who would that leave us with?
A burning heap of terrible logic.

It leaves us with me, bb, Jade, GP and Mariano. While it'd be very convenient if that'd leave us with a scum team of bb, Jade, GP and Mariano, having some of the results/claims being false seems more likely. However, I do find it quite possible that we have more than one scum among them.

Well...we could sacrifice Nick due to his ability and hope it was a safe claim? That would increase our chance by a good amount

Well...we could sacrifice Nick due to his ability and hope it was a safe claim? That would increase our chance by a good amount
That is the MYLO situation that will lose us the game. My role is not a safe claim as if I were scum, and another Mafia were to be voted out it would not be wise for him/her to bring me down with them or in a situation where a Townie had the vote number for a lynch but that one vote that would inevitably be on me in which case I would also die.
While it'd be very convenient if that'd leave us with a scum team of bb, Jade, GP and Mariano, having some of the results/claims being false seems more likely.
This further elucidates that bb could very well be Mafia and they may not be contributing in the reveal for fear that Townies will recognize their claimed role as a safe claim.

There will be a 24-hour extension due to forum posting bullshit

You have until Tuesday, January 23, at 3 PM CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back