Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Gekki was at L-3 and you had a VW of 1 yesterday. Putting someone at L-2 isn't dangerously close.
I didn't know how many votes Gekki had at that point; I don't think PMJ had posted a vote count near that time, and even if he did, there was a lot going on when I was awake, so accurately remembering the number of votes was not my priority. All I could remember was that he had a number of votes on him, and it's better to be safe than sorry

Man, random guessing is a dumb idea. This isn't RVS. 40% chance of hitting scum. That's a 60% chance of hitting town and instantly losing. I'm not gonna hinge my bets on random chance. I wanna actually play this game, since it's my first time. I'd really rather not have it cut short due to someone thinking a 40% chance is a good idea.
I'm pretty sure TE said that we could random guess and then said that's actually a bad idea and that we should be educated in our lynch

Ok, so I am a deer and Lorde is not mafia. You have to believe me. Otherwise we lose.
Can you full claim then?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
My stupid phone won't let me copy and paste so you will have to wait until tomorrow. Believe me I am not lying and this is our only chance unless lord didn't vote and he is a mafia.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
So now our chances are 4 to 3 because I am town, lord is town, and you can possibly be town. We just need to figure out who the other ones are.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
@NinjaPenguin I want to hear your reasoning for preferring to lynch a claimed power role (doctor) over a day one no lynch.
NL never progresses the game. The next day, Lorde would still be after Gekki's head and nothing would have changed. We would be forced to make a lynch with less info and likely one extra kill, which is never good.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
NL never progresses the game. The next day, Lorde would still be after Gekki's head and nothing would have changed. We would be forced to make a lynch with less info and likely one extra kill, which is never good.

Got it, thanks.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Ok, i am seeing lord as not mafia mostly due to the nature of the comment of the above, and also pmj replied saying "sorry" so i am reading lord as a town. I think bb may be a mafian because he sparked the arguement between gekki and whoever else, and he pretty much started the incorrect bandwagon.

Ok, so I am a deer and Lorde is not mafia. You have to believe me. Otherwise we lose.

I'd also like to know why TLS took until this second post to say that Lorde is not mafia, especially considering the first post I quoted of TLS'?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
So now our chances are 4 to 3 because I am town, lord is town, and you can possibly be town. We just need to figure out who the other ones are.
I have confirmed myself as Town too... I believe I claimed as Jethro Duffy---- Patient Competitor
(P.S Also glad the is working again:))

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I don't think the roles relate to alignments so claiming Jethro means nothing, although the nature of the ability that you claimed makes me think you're highly likely town, Aqua.

Who do you think is mafia?

NinjaPenguin

@The Last Shaymin @TOTAL_EPICNESS should claim immediately. No way there are two seers in the game. I'll talk some more about thoughts once you do.
I don't think the roles relate to alignments so claiming Jethro means nothing, although the nature of the ability that you claimed makes me think you're highly likely town, Aqua.
This is especially weak coming from bb. We don't even know which roles correlate to scum in the canon, not to mention the fact that scum tend to have safeclaims, both of which you could and should note. But instead, you're pocketing him by still high town reading him for his claim despite it meaning nothing.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I believe I claimed as Jethro Duffy
I was wonderin' who'd get my character. :D

This is especially weak coming from bb. We don't even know which roles correlate to scum in the canon, not to mention the fact that scum tend to have safeclaims, both of which you could and should note. But instead, you're pocketing him by still high town reading him for his claim despite it meaning nothing.
To be fair, I'm like 99% sure that PMJ has outright said that the characters and their canon personalities have no bearing on if they're scum or not. If they did, everyone who was a reader of MotFI would have a distinct advantage.

Also, I agree that both @The Last Shaymin and @TOTAL_EPICNESS should claim immediately, if not sooner.

NinjaPenguin

To be fair, I'm like 99% sure that PMJ has outright said that the characters and their canon personalities have no bearing on if they're scum or not. If they did, everyone who was a reader of MotFI would have a distinct advantage.

Also, I agree that both @The Last Shaymin and @TOTAL_EPICNESS should claim immediately, if not sooner.
But we also have no idea who the real cake thiefs are in canon, so it's 100% unreadable.

Also, how can you claim sooner than immediately?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr

Who do you think is mafia?
To answer your question, I do think it suspicious that Gekki flipped Town after you got us all on that bandwagon and got us arguing which is no good in this situation. I do realize that more than likely, Town loses this game if we do single someone out as mafia due to the nature of my terrible and only ability so we should not just throw our votes out. We will see what happens in the final moments of this day.

NinjaPenguin

To answer your question, I do think it suspicious that Gekki flipped Town after you got us all on that bandwagon and got us arguing which is no good in this situation. I do realize that more than likely, Town loses this game if we do single someone out as mafia due to the nature of my terrible and only ability so we should not just throw our votes out. We will see what happens in the final moments of this day.
Mind throwing out a reads list?

Status
Not open for further replies.