Discussion Pokemon that never get cards...

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
So some Pokemon are constantly getting new cards (looking at you, Bewear), while some almost never get a card. I can't remember the last Shuckle card, and Mightyena hasn't been printed in a while, unless you count in Double Crisis. What are some Pokemon that you guys think don't get enough cards, and really want to get one? I personally think a good dunsparce would be hilarious, since it's always so low-hp.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Shuckle got printed in fates collide.

the one card im looking for is sunkern.

GIMME A SUNKERN TCGPi ALREADY!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!1!!!!!11!

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
MeWOwItH!!!!!!1!!!!!111!1!111!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!111
but actually I think it would be nice to see them do a vivilion collection because of all the forms that have never been made

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Lol I didn't even know about that Shuckle, thanks for letting me know (not that it's good or anything). I wonder if they'll bring back baby Pokemon cards, since they haven't had any of those in a while.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Lol I didn't even know about that Shuckle, thanks for letting me know (not that it's good or anything). I wonder if they'll bring back baby Pokemon cards, since they haven't had any of those in a while.

I wouldn't be mad with a straight up Cleffa and Pichu reprint

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
I wouldn't be mad with a straight up Cleffa and Pichu reprint
It would be interesting to see if Cleffa would fare as well as last time it was legal. I could see it fitting in fairly well with the meta right now (for Standard, not Expanded). Instead of Using Vulpix, maybe people would use Eeeeeeeek. Which is another thing. I wonder how many Es they'd put in the attack name this time.

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
The Abra line never really get cards. You can blame Uri Geller for that.

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer
I'd love baby Pokemon that you could evolve into their respective basic Pokemon and then get bonuses based on what you evolved from. So like, a Pichu with an ability that reads "Any Pokemon with this card attached to it has its attacks cost 1 [C] less" or something along those lines. So you could play your Pikachu and Raichu normally, or you could wait a turn and have a Pikachu/Raichu with discounted attacks.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
I'd love baby Pokemon that you could evolve into their respective basic Pokemon and then get bonuses based on what you evolved from. So like, a Pichu with an ability that reads "Any Pokemon with this card attached to it has its attacks cost 1 [C] less" or something along those lines. So you could play your Pikachu and Raichu normally, or you could wait a turn and have a Pikachu/Raichu with discounted attacks.
Yeah that would be awesome. When I think of baby Pokemon, I think of low hp Pokemon with free attacks, and that sweet sleeping face poke-body. It would be fun if they did something like that, but also let it evolve and have benefits like you said. With all the revisiting old regions Pokemon is going, maybe it will bring back baby Pokemon. We can only hope.