News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

We are right, the text is right there in Pokemon Black & White and says the W/M Pokemon has to be Active. We obviously would have quadruple-checked our translation before claiming TPCi mistranslated their own card.

The questions now are 1) did that version of the card image make it to print and if so 2) what will they do about it.

Seems like the printing of the card screwed up the translation, did it not?

Has anyone confirmed where the Prism Star cards will be located in the pack? will it be in the rare slot or the reverse holo slot?

Has anyone confirmed where the Prism Star cards will be located in the pack? will it be in the rare slot or the reverse holo slot?

Good question, I assume a rare slot, it's an Ultra Rare in value I believe.

The Italian translations also says that you can't use Cyrus if you don't have any Water or Metal Pokémon in play.

I wonder how viable sylveon will be though in the new meta after ultra prism hits.

Decks will have to start being designed to function without a bench, or have some other similar win condition. Volcanion just keeps looking better and better before rotation if this translation of Cyrus sticks. I'm seriously hoping it doesn't. Please God.

Volc's already bad garde matchup gets way worse if cyrus sticks.

Volc is always going to be bad against Garde, but with the release of the new Solgoleo (looking to be around March), Garde will die. There are just going to be too many metal decks that are competitive against the meta, even when you exclude Gardevoir, that Garde is going to be even worse than it already is.

LETS TAKE A POLL!
Favorite GX and Favorite <> (Prism Star) Card?

Choose one of each. Our options are:
Leafeon GX
Glaceon GX
Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Palkia GX
Dialga GX
Also, let’s assume:
Pheromosa GX
Xurkitree GX
Celesteela GX

Solgaleo <>
Lunala <>
Giratina <>
Darkrai <>
Cyrus <> (Assume new translation)
Super Boost Energy <>

Also, how many <> Cards will we get per booster box?

On your mark,
Get set,
POLL!

LETS TAKE A POLL!
Favorite GX and Favorite <> (Prism Star) Card?

Choose one of each. Our options are:
Leafeon GX
Glaceon GX
Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Palkia GX
Dialga GX
Also, let’s assume:
Pheromosa GX
Xurkitree GX
Celesteela GX

Solgaleo <>
Lunala <>
Giratina <>
Darkrai <>
Cyrus <> (Assume new translation)
Super Boost Energy <>

Also, how many <> Cards will we get per booster box?

On your mark,
Get set,
POLL!
Gx: Dialga. Love the pokemon, design, and it's a great card!!
<>: Solgaleo. Gotta love the metal types, right?
# of <>: I'd like to say like 4 per box? Then again, I read somewhere it's average of 2 per box, and that still seems a bit low for something that takes the reverse holo spot, so let's go in between with 3. That's not too bad of a number, right?

Gx: Dialga. Love the pokemon, design, and it's a great card!!
<>: Solgaleo. Gotta love the metal types, right?
# of <>: I'd like to say like 4 per box? Then again, I read somewhere it's average of 2 per box, and that still seems a bit low for something that takes the reverse holo spot, so let's go in between with 3. That's not too bad of a number, right?
WAIT.
It takes the Reverse Holo spot?!?! When did you learn that?

Back