Many 'Ultra Prism' Prereleases Cancelled in Europe Due to Theft

Yog

Rogue
zFDTEX4.gif

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was really looking forward to this prerelease

EdGeorge92

Aspiring Trainer
You've got to be kidding me. Absolutely gutting, I was so so looking forward to this.

Are there any UK pre-releases not affected by this?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Nice joke about Team Rocket, WPM.

Seriously though, who does this? You can't just go to the prereleases or wait for a few weeks? It's not like the prerelease promos are going to be that expensive anyways...oh wait it comes with packs too. Not nice :L

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer

Seriously though, who does this? You can't just go to the prereleases or wait for a few weeks? It's not like the prerelease promos are going to be that expensive anyways...oh wait it comes with packs too. Not nice :L

Those shipments have more than just pre-release boxes. They also include full booster boxes as well.

lmao didn't notice that was what was going on (the joke)

Haaaaarry

Aspiring Trainer
This annoys me. I booked this weekend off of work so I could visit all 4, not enough time to ask for the weekend off. Now Igotta pray that I'm not working so I can still go :(

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Our store is on that list and it's very sad. I love judging pre releases and this is gonna hurt the amount of people coming and makes it so we have to have ours at an awkward time. :'(

Haaaaarry

Aspiring Trainer
Our store is on that list and it's very sad. I love judging pre releases and this is gonna hurt the amount of people coming and makes it so we have to have ours at an awkward time. :'(
my local store has a yugioh prerelease later on the day they need to do this one :(

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Anyway the US can send some product there? America is about spreading the love too. We don't always drop bombs.

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Ded.

Seriously though, who does this?

hoopa-unbound.jpg