• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Glaceon GX/Alolan Ninetales

megablastoise101

Aspiring Trainer
im thinking of using this instead of my metagross gx deck, please give honest thoughts

* 4 Eevee
* 4 glaceon GX
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX
* 2 Alolan Vulpix
* 2 Alolan Ninetales

* 4 Aqua Patch
* 4 Choice Band
* 4 N
* 4 Professor Sycamore
* 2 Rescue Stretcher
* 1 Brigette
* 2 Skyla
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 2 Field Blower
* 3 Guzma

* 4 Double Colorless Energy
* 8 Water Energy
* 4 Splash Energy

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Hi. I like the deck Idea but I just want to point out that you can't energy evolution or use aqua patch with the splash energy. I also think that the Skylas are not very good in this deck so I would replace them with Acerolas, and I also think that you need some Tapu Lele GX's in your deck so I would take out two water energy, and finally you need float stones in this deck because life sucks when your opponent Guzma's something up and you don't have a float stone so I would take out a choice band and an N because you only need three of each.

Changes:

-4 splash energy
-2 Skyla
-1 N
-1 Choice band

+2 water energy
+2 Tapu lele GX
+2 Acerola
+2 float stone

Hope I helped.

megablastoise101

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. I like the deck Idea but I just want to point out that you can't energy evolution or use aqua patch with the splash energy. I also think that the Skylas are not very good in this deck so I would replace them with Acerolas, and I also think that you need some Tapu Lele GX's in your deck so I would take out two water energy, and finally you need float stones in this deck because life sucks when your opponent Guzma's something up and you don't have a float stone so I would take out a choice band and an N because you only need three of each.

Changes:

-4 splash energy
-2 Skyla
-1 N
-1 Choice band

+2 water energy
+2 Tapu lele GX
+2 Acerola
+2 float stone

Hope I helped.
i like the changes made but im just wondering, why 4 tapu lele gx's?

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
To be honest you should find room for Lycanroc GX (Bloodthirsty Eyes) or Zoroark GX in this list, this deck is the type to have a full bench, so I think they could work really well with this deck.

Lycanroc GX pulls in weak Pokemon from opponents bench

Zoroark GX takes cheeky kill shots.

Also could be nice to have a Manaphy EX teched.

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
To be honest you should find room for Lycanroc GX (Bloodthirsty Eyes) or Zoroark GX in this list, this deck is the type to have a full bench, so I think they could work really well with this deck.

Lycanroc GX pulls in weak Pokemon from opponents bench

Zoroark GX takes cheeky kill shots.

Also could be nice to have a Manaphy EX teched.
You really like to put these three togheter it seems.
While you're not wrong having all three makes the energy base really cluncky.

Remove the splash energies, 12 with 8 water is already much. Put another Bridgette, also you can cut a Glaceon (as a golden rule of TCG, you want a 4-4 line only if you use a Pokémon that works from the bench, like Zoroark, that is a decent pair with Glaceon.).

While the strenght of Glaceon is the turn 1 ability lock, keep in mind you con't always be able to do it, think about a Tapu Koko promo to spread damage and make Glaceon's GX attack a threat.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
You really like to put these three togheter it seems.
While you're not wrong having all three makes the energy base really cluncky.

Remove the splash energies, 12 with 8 water is already much. Put another Bridgette, also you can cut a Glaceon (as a golden rule of TCG, you want a 4-4 line only if you use a Pokémon that works from the bench, like Zoroark, that is a decent pair with Glaceon.).

While the strenght of Glaceon is the turn 1 ability lock, keep in mind you con't always be able to do it, think about a Tapu Koko promo to spread damage and make Glaceon's GX attack a threat.

The key word in my statement was OR, meaning, either would work.

I just think if you can pull it off, its a pretty good set of cards together for either duo.

Relapse Collapse

Aspiring Trainer
I agree with dropping the Splash Energy. I would really try to get at least a 1 - 1 line of Zoroark in there. The that little extra draw really works plus you can trade away a water energy and use Aqua Patch to reattach. Also why not try getting a couple Cynthia in there because you opponent might have a dead had and you don't want to discard something in your hand. I also like adding in something that not weak to metal. I'm currently running a Tapu Koko and a Latios from Shining Legends in my Ninetales deck and end up using the Latios more. Then if Buzzwole is still big you hit him for weakness with Latios. I also don't think you need 2 of Skyla and Rescue Stretcher. I would drop 1 of each to get some Float Stones in there to get some free retreat if they Guzma up something you don't want up yet.

Changes:
- 4 Splash Energy
- 1 N
- 1 Sycamore
-1 Skyla
-1 Rescue Stretcher

+ 1 Zorua
+ 1 Zoroak
+ 3 Cynthia
+ 1 Tapu Koko or Latios
+2 Float Stone

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Hi megablastoise101,

Nice deck. Consider these modifications:

- 1 Professor Sycamore (three are sufficient with Cynthia as an additional draw supporter)
- 1 N (three are sufficient with Cynthia as an additional draw supporter)
- 2 Skyla (there is not much that needs to be searched out)

+ 3 Cynthia (nice additional draw supporter and a new stable for almost all decks)
+ 1 Cyrus Prism Star (Glaceon GX loves this supporter)

- 1 Rescue Stretcher (one is sufficient on usual)
- 1 Choice Band (three should do)

+ 2 Float Stone (enhances the likelihood to have Energy Evolution active on your first turn)

- 4 Splash Energy (not needed in this deck)

+ 2 Water Energy (more Basic Water Energy to increase the likelihood of a turn one Glaceon GX)

+ 2 Tapu Koko (Nice starter and fits the bench damage theme. Also works well with Guzma)

Also consider to use Alolan Ninetales GX instead of Alolan Ninetales non-GX to have a decent cleaner once the opponent knocked out two Glaceon GX. Hope this provides some initial assistance.