Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Since people are already scumreading me for attacking those who vote for me, I might as well say this:

These are two crappy bandwagons.
I thought you were leaving and everyone was saying we should vote fore you I apologize if I misunderstood these instructions

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Can it blockhead, if your town I am seeing no proof of it so give me a lead or I'm voting you day 2.
Tying it up stops a lynch. Only scum wants that, so anyone tying a lynch will get lynched tomorrow if it's the last thing I do.
And don't call me a blockhead. Why would you want to vote me D2?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I thought you were leaving and everyone was saying we should vote fore you I apologize if I misunderstood these instructions
No TE, you put your vote where it needed to go, but the lack of explanation makes it look like a pure bandwagon (which isn't good).
...lolwut. Lorde said that not me, and I'm having someone else play for me.
Wdym, is this just hinting to you subbing out or...?
Can it blockhead, if your town I am seeing no proof of it so give me a lead or I'm voting you day 2.
Why? This is a perfectly valid threat to make. Anyone putting the votes in a tie at this point should be lynched the following day, because it's just so blatantly scummy at this point.

And speaking of which, last 5 minutes are here.

NinjaPenguin

One minutes until Gekki hammer. Don't want it, but a lynch is better than none and I don't want any shady business.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Game freeze. There will be a delay before the night update, since I have other things to do.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello.

@PMJ Vote count ASAP please.

This will never happen, I am at work during this time and will never be available to post vote counts. There is a reason the day ends in the middle of the afternoon.

Before I get into the final vote count, I would like to remind everyone that this is, first and foremost, a game. Keep your head level and the name-calling to a minimum (none).

Next, for funsies, I'd like to share today's top spammers. This count may be off by a post here or there, but it's largely accurate and can be relied upon.

Gekki - 171 posts
NP - 68 posts
bb - 65 posts

Lord - 47 posts (by the way, when NP said she couldn't have had more than 20, she had 21 as of that post)
T_E - 35 posts
GP - 21 posts
Jade - 21 posts
simsands - 15 posts
TLS - 14 posts
Mariano - 12 posts
quaking - 6 posts
Aqua - 6 posts

Everyone met the posting quota. It's going to get more difficult tomorrow, so please be active and play the game you signed up for.

End of Day Vote Count

NinjaPenguin: Lord bbninjas bbninjas (1)
The Last Shaymin: bbninjas (0)
bbninjas: Gekki simsands TLS Mariano T_E (0)
simsands: quaking (0)
GekkisaiDaiNi: NP bbninjas Lord, TLS T_E, GP, Aqua, T_E, NP (6)
TOTAL_EPICNESS: Jade Gekki NP Gekki GP (0)
quakingpunch73: Lord (0)
Lord o da rings: GP NP simsands, Mariano, Gekki NP (3)
Mariano11887: Gekki simsands (0)
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: Jade T_E (0)
Jadethepokemontrainer: bbninjas (0)
GrandPanacea: quaking (1)

Not voting: Jade

Death Scene

At first, no one took Tsomu very seriously, but after it became apparent that they really were all being held hostage, they got down to business. Eventually, and with less than a minute to go, GekkisaiDaiNi was chosen as the first victim.

"Search him," Tsomu ordered, and Bae went to work:

You are Cody Kwan, and you are a Patient Competitor. A trainer from the Alola region, you've been around Water Pokemon all your life after a traumatic experience made you deathly afraid of Fire-type Pokemon. You don't even like cake, so you're not sure why you were accused in the first place. Nothing to do but try and convince Tsomu of your innocence.

Ability: Wide Guard
Once per night you may PM me the name of any player and protect them from death during this night.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice

Cody crossed his arms, annoyed at having been doubted. "I told you I was innocent, yeah? I don't even like cake. Can I go now?"

"Yes, you can go," Tsomu grumbled. While it was nice to get confirmation that Cody was innocent, he much rather would have had a guilty verdict. When Cody left, Tsomu turned to the remaining participants. "I'll find you cake thieves yet... just you wait."

Night 1 ends Thursday, January 18, at 3 PM CST.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Friendly reminder that night actions will not be accepted after 3 AM CST on that day.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
No OC means no OC. Dead or alive. This is a warning to all players. Don't let it happen again. I'd also like to apologize in advance. I did something really dumb and this game is going to suffer for it. It is not related to any player's role. You'll find out what it is in the night 1 update.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Night 1

After Cody left, Tsomu asked for volunteers to get searched. quakingpunch73 raised his hand, stepped forward, and Bae sniffed him out:

You are Lenneh "Lenny" Beckett, and you are a Patient Competitor. A Kindler from Hoenn, you take a fast and hard approach to battling, not giving your opponents any room to breathe, much less form strategies against you. As something of a father figure to the others, sometimes people come to you for advice, and sometimes you give it whether they want to hear it or not. You were a little annoyed to see so many people stick their grubby paws into Windra's cake, but in the grand scheme of things, maybe Tsomu is overreacting. Again.

Ability: Nasty Plot
You appear as a Dirty Stinking Cake Thief when your alignment is investigated.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice

"Anyone else?" Tsomu asked, hoping he'd find more, but he didn't. "Okay then, back to voting. Make your choice."

It's mylo. If you don't lynch scum today, they will win.

There are 10 players left in the game, which means it's 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Monday, January 22, at 3 PM CST.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
How the hell are we already in MYLO...?

Time to get turbo-lynched for pushing a mis-lynch... yay...

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Ok, i am seeing lord as not mafia mostly due to the nature of the comment of the above, and also pmj replied saying "sorry" so i am reading lord as a town. I think bb may be a mafian because he sparked the arguement between gekki and whoever else, and he pretty much started the incorrect bandwagon.

NinjaPenguin

Ok, i am seeing lord as not mafia mostly due to the nature of the comment of the above, and also pmj replied saying "sorry" so i am reading lord as a town. I think bb may be a mafian because he sparked the arguement between gekki and whoever else, and he pretty much started the incorrect bandwagon.
What about the comment above makes Lorde a townie?
PMJ saying sorry won't mean a thing.

Lorde is not off the hook at all, and I'm a big fan of a vote on her. BB and Mariano are also OK.

@PMJ How do you define MYLO? (Based on the answer to this, I might want a massclaim.)

Status
Not open for further replies.