Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
This is straight up bad. I agree that Nick and TE's votes were uncalled for and out of nowhere, but how does that affect your vote on Gekki and I?
Gets us more interactions when both sides of a lynch have a chance.
Unless I've missed an unvote somewhere, Jade is still voting Nick. I believe Gecki is at L-1, so a hammer would kill both of them. If someone could unvote for now, that would be good...
What about this?
Anybody who hammers get lynched tomorrow if Nick is town.
@Jadethepokemontrainer Help pls.

NinjaPenguin

If Jade doesn't get online, Nick goes goodbye. Which honestly isn't too bad because it's bound to happen at MYLO/LYLO anyway, but it's better to keep him alive for now.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Well, we need more people on the Gekki case and I now realize that it was stupid to throw my role out in the open hence the scum can see that but I panicked and that is on me and weather for creating an inactivity problem.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
If Jade doesn't get online, Nick goes goodbye. Which honestly isn't too bad because it's bound to happen at MYLO/LYLO anyway, but it's better to keep him alive for now.
Dude I just said Jade unvoted. Nick is fine.
Well, we need more people on the Gekki case and I now realize that it was stupid to throw my role out in the open hence the scum can see that but I panicked and that is on me and weather for creating an inactivity problem.
Well, you play and you learn. Just try to keep your role more concealed in the future.

NinjaPenguin

For everyone though: keep in mind for future days that unless Nick is scum, LYLO actually means we lose the game unless we have a clutch protect, MYLO turns into LYLO, one before MYLO is actually MYLO, etc.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Since people are already scumreading me for attacking those who vote for me, I might as well say this:
My role is probably the worst one in this game and targeting me because I ended up with unexpected occurences doesn't help either so because of what Gekki said earlier being in my opinion too defensive,
##vote:GekkisaiDaiNi
##VOTE GekkisaiDaiNi
These are two crappy bandwagons.

NinjaPenguin

Since people are already scumreading me for attacking those who vote for me, I might as well say this:

These are two crappy bandwagons.
Gekki I'm this close to hammering you. I'm giving you a chance right now to take Nick down with you. Take it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.