Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
He deliberately decides to sub out now, with 4 hours left in the phase (he's probably not being subbed out by the end of the day phase, but still). What the hell? I'm not gonna debate the IRL thing, but the timing of this could not be more ridiculously convenient.

I'm still lynching you, this literally just looks to me like you can't take the heat of getting caught and now you want to excuse yourself from the mess and ruin someone else's game in the process.
Nah, Jesi did the same kinda stuff (EoD V/LA when likely to be lynched) and she only was scum in Pirates.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Then suck it up for 4 more hours and get lynched. We both get what we want, you're no longer here, and you flip.

@NinjaPenguin , votes are tied 3-3 on Gekki and I. I suggest everyone switch their votes to Gekki ASAP.

Gekki (3): Lorde, TLS, GP.
Lorde (3): Sim, Mariano, Gekki.
I don't have four more hours, I'm waiting to go somewhere, and I'll be gone in the next ten minutes.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
OK sorry, unexpected school cancelling so I couldn't get on until now. I don't have much time so I'll refrain from voting today.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
To sum it up, here's my role.
You are Jethro Duffy, and you are a Patient Competitor. You and Prince, your Umbreon and best friend, have been through a lot over the years. From suffering from second-degree burns to losing an eye, you're surprisingly optimistic for someone who's had to deal with as much as you have. One day at a time - that's your motto. Though you're playing it cool, you are hoping this game gets finished quickly because despite being half destroyed, that cake still looks phenomenal and you can't wait to get a piece of it.

Ability: Last Resort
You can't be lynched by majority vote, but you will die if you have any votes on you at all when someone else is lynched.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
OK sorry, unexpected school cancelling so I couldn't get on until now. I don't have much time so I'll refrain from voting today.
If you have time, read through the last few pages and make what you will of the cases on Gekki and I. We're at a tie currently, and we need it to be broken. Also gonna tag people who can break this @bbninjas, @NinjaPenguin, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Jadethepokemontrainer.
To sum it up, here's my role.
You are Jethro Duffy, and you are a Patient Competitor. You and Prince, your Umbreon and best friend, have been through a lot over the years. From suffering from second-degree burns to losing an eye, you're surprisingly optimistic for someone who's had to deal with as much as you have. One day at a time - that's your motto. Though you're playing it cool, you are hoping this game gets finished quickly because despite being half destroyed, that cake still looks phenomenal and you can't wait to get a piece of it.

Ability: Last Resort
You can't be lynched by majority vote, but you will die if you have any votes on you at all when someone else is lynched.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice
... we weren't doing a massclaim, why would you claim your role? Also, nvm, that's the quota. :U

NinjaPenguin

WTH is that role and do you have any comments on the game?
I'm actually tempted to vote you just so we can get someone out of the PoE and so your role and inactive slot doesn't screw us over in a LYLO situation.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I'm actually tempted to vote you just so we can get someone out of the PoE and so your role and inactive slot doesn't screw us over in a LYLO situation.
My role is probably the worst one in this game and targeting me because I ended up with unexpected occurences doesn't help either so because of what Gekki said earlier being in my opinion too defensive,
##vote:GekkisaiDaiNi

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This is... an interesting idea. It's not nearly harmful enough yet, though. If Nick is still inactive like this in a couple days then sure.
My role is probably the worst one in this game and targeting me because I ended up with unexpected occurences doesn't help either so because of what Gekki said earlier being in my opinion too defensive,
##vote:GekkisaiDaiNi
I'm... not sure why you're voting for him. What're your thoughts on the other points on him?
##VOTE GekkisaiDaiNi
Reasons?

NinjaPenguin

That role is so terrible ngl. PMJ should know that some scum when they know they're dead can just throw a vote onto Jethro and get a free kill.

NinjaPenguin

We have 5 votes on Gekki? Then I'm gonna throw a vote on Lorde.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: lord o da rings

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
That role is so terrible ngl. PMJ should know that some scum when they know they're dead can just throw a vote onto Jethro and get a free kill.
No kidding. It also makes me think Nick is town because scum with an ability like that is too disadvantaged, assuming this is the standard 3 member scumteam.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Unless I've missed an unvote somewhere, Jade is still voting Nick. I believe Gecki is at L-1, so a hammer would kill both of them. If someone could unvote for now, that would be good...

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
We have 5 votes on Gekki? Then I'm gonna throw a vote on Lorde.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: lord o da rings
This is straight up bad. I agree that Nick and TE's votes were uncalled for and out of nowhere, but how does that affect your vote on Gekki and I?
Unless I've missed an unvote somewhere, Jade is still voting Nick. I believe Gecki is at L-1, so a hammer would kill both of them. If someone could unvote for now, that would be good...
This would tie the votes again, no. We also have less than 3 hours left in the day phase, we're getting to the point where things need to be finalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.