SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Another Uxie? Why don't they ever make any Charizard or Mewtwo cards?

Yes, Boo. This card is not going to help anyone's game. There is a chance you could play this right, but a low one.
People thought Espeon EX was garbo at first glimpse soooo....

Yeah, then why doesn’t play shining Jirachi? She has the same effect but you devolve the active to its basic form. But no one pays attention to it. Ehh, no health, but a better chance of knockout. It is pretty meh.

PacNat

Breathing World Champion
Ahh! I'm so happy to see the Pokemon Company shed some light into Uxie! Definitely not the most powerful, but loved in every way possible. <3

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Bible reference is relevant, I guess. Pretty sure Arceus wants us to know that it's the Lord and savior of the Pokemon world.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Arceus Prism Star - Thanks, @steffenka! This is good for VikaBulu because it literally Plays Electric, Grass, and Water. Perfect for energy accel! ;) The ability is not impressive though. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Azelf - Too situational and it doesn't count as donk because donking means early KO on the 1st turn of the game. 3 Geodudes

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
Trinity Star's easily generic enough a name to get away with. (It doesn't even seem to be a direct religious term in itself.) First Commandment is getting changed for sure, though.

Why Grass, Water and Lightning as the three types chosen? I can't think of any logic behind it. It's a weird combination.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Grass, water, and lightning? Don’t we think that’s a bit specific?
Wait.. is our god type-ist?!?
In all seriousness, it could be nice.

TheTrashMan

ya better watch out
This could potentially be a good tech in Tapu Bulu GX/Vikavolt if it ever makes a comeback. Also could be good for setting up Water decks such as Lapras GX and Alolan Ninetales GX. Afterall, Alolan Ninetales GX/Glaceon GX looks like it might see play so this could be a good tech.