• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Trio Quartet (Ultra Prism Dugtrio)

Sorpah

King of Not Much
Pokemon 16
4 Alolan Diglet
4 Alolan Dugtrio (ULP)
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Dehlemise
1 Kartana GX
1 Mr. Mime
2 Staryu
2 Starmie (EVO)

Supporters 12
3 Sycamore
4 Cynthia
2 Fisherman
2 Guzma
1 Brigette

Items 11
4 Ultra Ball
2 Professor's Letter
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Field Blower
2 Choice Band
1 Pal Pad

Stadiums 3
3 Mt. Coronet

Energy 18
18 Metal Energy

The whole plan is to hit hard and fast with Alolan Dugtrio using Mt. Coronet, Professor's letter, and Fisherman to put metal energies in your hand and Dehlemise to boost damage if needed. Kartana GX is to clean up with Blade GX if needed

Last edited:

ace-astra

Wayfarer
this is a really good deck idea, like it quite a bit, and could posssible hit for high damage with discarding energy. This would be a good deck against gardevoir users because of weakness (obviously) and so you could discard 3 energy from your hand + choice band would one shot. Overall good idea, not many improvements needed! although i might change 1 or 2 fisherman for some searching items, as u alredy have coronet.

Last edited:

Sorpah

King of Not Much
I was considering Starmie. I'm thinking of dropping 1 Fisherman, 1 Cynthia, and 1 Mt. Coronet for a Pal Pad and a 1-1 Starmie line.

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Just in case, I would maybe put in bodybuilding dumbbells just cuz the dugtrios have really low hp. I don’t know what to take out, but I think it would be an idea to because other fast attackers could easily sweep the dugtrios.

Sorpah

King of Not Much
I like Bodybuilding Dumbells as maybe a one off. Many decks can hit for 100 as easily as they can hit 60. I mostly built this deck to withstand being knocked out every turn but win the prize trade. That being said, I need to add a Mr. Mime to prevent bench damage and one Brigette for a bench loading option.

Sorpah

King of Not Much
-1 Fisherman, -1 Professor's Letter, -1 Mt. Coronet, -1 Rescue Stretcher,
+1 Staryu, +1 Starmie, +1 Mr Mime, +1 Brigette.

Edited.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I would reccomend a 3-3 line of starmie, just because every turn, if you have 2 out, you can do a free 120 damage with the starmies, and then with Mt. Coronet you are doing 180 damage every turn, and with a choice band you are doing 210 damage, that magic number for zoroark/golisopod.

Sorpah

King of Not Much
You're right but fitting it in will be tricky. I think I'll drop one Dehlemise and a Professor's Letter and just have a 2-2 Starmie line. Squeezing in a 3-3 will hurt more than help.