• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Silver Box for Memphis

1ronhead

Aspiring Trainer
I think that the Oranguru should stay for late game draw support, so maybe remove one of the Acerola instead? I've never tested this deck, so I'm not completely sure why the Dhelmise is in there in the first place (I suggested mainly because that is what I've heard was played in this deck). What math is it trying to hit in the first place? I have some experience with Metagross GX, and I used to play Dhelmise but it never really helped me with anything since 190 wasn't really a problem (since I could hit them with Beldum for 20 to get that math).
I think the major reason was that the dhelmise let you ohko kirlia with registeel, and I think that is why most of the people start to play psychic kirlia now. And it can help math in some other situations. I feel like it is just a little interesting inclusion in the deck.

1ronhead

Aspiring Trainer
What should I take out for it? (other than Kartana)
Well, I just take out the kartana in my list, because I can't see any other space for that. In my opinion, the only cards that you can change from the original list are just kartana, dhelmise, and genesect. And it really depends on personal prefernces.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I tested on TCGO right now I'm at 7-7-0. Guru would definitely help the deck, again I have no idea what to remove

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Well, my flight to Memphis got cancelled after waiting for 5 hours at the airport :/
I'm sorry to hear that. I was legitimately hoping to meet you. I got to play a game against Squeaky and he signed my mat. I was playing Decidueye for that series, but I lost a close game 3 because he Abyssal Handed into Recycler, Candy, Vikavolt, AND a Guzma, andloaded Energy to a Lele and KO'd my Zoroark when I had game next turn.