• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Noivern garb

1ronhead

Aspiring Trainer
I think this deck has a good matchup against ability decks (zoroark etc.), simply because with item lock, your opponent will not be able to get rid of that float stone on the garbotoxin.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Noibat BKT 132
* 3 Noivern-GX BUS 141
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 155
* 4 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor GRI 51
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 1 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 2 Acerola BUS 142
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 3 Choice Band BUS 162
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 4 N NVI 101
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 162

##Energy - 11

* 6 Darkness Energy 7
* 5 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I just roughly built this list today and still have several issues with it. First, I feel the consistency could be a problem. In order to set up the strategy, you have to get turn one attachment and set up your bench as well. Second, I'm still not sure whether a 3-2-1 or 4-2-2 line of garb would be better. Also, the energy count is just based on my first impression of the deck. I still need more testings about that.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions would be good.

You should replace 4 of the psychic energy with rainbow energy. Darkness is by far the more important of the two energies that you need to hit, this change would essentially give you 10 darkness and 5 psychic to work with.

You should replace 4 of the psychic energy with rainbow energy. Darkness is by far the more important of the two energies that you need to hit, this change would essentially give you 10 darkness and 5 psychic to work with.
I considered rainbow energy too, but I feel 6 darkness works just as fine after testing for a several games.

Don't change the darkness energy count at all, just the psychic. It's vital that you hit energy turn one and two every game. Ive played a similar list competitively and consistency is a huge factor. The rainbow energy helps.

Don't change the darkness energy count at all, just the psychic. It's vital that you hit energy turn one and two every game. Ive played a similar list competitively and consistency is a huge factor. The rainbow energy helps.
Sure, I will test rainbow a little bit.

Well, one change I made so far was to change 1 guzma to brigette, because I prized brigette three games in a row and couldn't get a single noibat on turn one because of that lol.

Back