'Legends of Johto GX Collection' in April!

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
Why forget the favorite of the 3!?!

Like it honestly bugs me when pokemon does this and leaves out 1 pokemon from a trio, completely.

No Regice EX
Shiny venusaur
shiny cobalion

just to think of a few off the top of my head ...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Poor Suicune. Maybe it's the captain of the Legendary Beasts so that's why you need Raikou and Entei to encounter this fella in USUM.

Too bad! The bag is full. I mean Suicune.

I think they'll reprint the Thrashy Entei-GX from SHL if that's the case

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Why forget the favorite of the 3!?!

Like it honestly bugs me when pokemon does this and leaves out 1 pokemon from a trio, completely.

No Regice EX
Shiny venusaur
shiny cobalion

just to think of a few off the top of my head ...

Samurott never got a secret rare when Emboar and Serperior did.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
This makes things awkward for collectors. I enjoy collecting cards in sets, so when Suicune didn't get any love as an EX, I was discouraged from going for the Beasts for that era. Looks like it's gonna happen again. /:

They were so good about treating everyone fairly in the ex and LV.X era...what's going on?

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
TCPI Logic-

Business Analyst: Sir people really want a collection box of the three legendary Dogs!
CEO of TCPI: Alright then, let em have one.
Business Analyst: They really want a Suicune GX in it, after we didn't give it an EX sir.
CEO of TCPI: No Raikou and Entei are my favorite, Suicune is ugly, only Raikou and Entei are gonna be in that box.
Business Analyst: They really want a Suicune GX, if they don't get one in this collection box, they're not gonna buy it!
CEO of TCPI: Just give it a really clickbaity name, and they'll blindly buy it thinking it has Suicune GX!
Business Analyst: Right away sir!
Marketers: Name the box: Legends Of Johto GX Collection (Putting Suicune on the front with Raikou and Entei)

Us:
Consumers: *Buy the box*
Consumers: WHERE'S MY SUICUNE GX!?

I'm telling you that's how they get us.

JoKing

King of Jokers
Seriously Suicune must have some controversy around it just like Kadabra. Maybe because it's spelled so close to Suicide that they don't want to print it in one of their more popular cards? Odd.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Seriously Suicune must have some controversy around it just like Kadabra. Maybe because it's spelled so close to Suicide that they don't want to print it in one of their more popular cards? Odd.

Hm, solid theory.

CultOfCollins

Aspiring Trainer
Not even probably, it will feature the 3 legendary beasts lol
Lol what. No or else we wouldn't ever had a suicune card. Legit we got one in Plasma Blast & Breakpoint. They just have a personal problem against suicune ultra rares.