• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mismagius Chimeco Deck

yukist

Aspiring Trainer
it runs 10 psychic energy :3 full disruption
24883153_10212602705117219_956969008_o.jpg

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
By the way, why do you need to run 10 Psychic Energy? Surely that's a bit excessive. I would go:
-2 Psychic Energy

+1 Team Flare Grunt
+1 Draw Supporter/Lusamine

Yohei

Shogo13
Hmmm, looks nice, but i would prefer -2 Psy Energy -1 Crushing hammer in favor of a 4th Sycamore and 2 Float Stones.

yukist

Aspiring Trainer
mmm yeah i added 2 floats and replaced the counter energies, keldeo and cobalion for 1 more chimecho and 1 wicke- 1 lusamine
i run 10 energies because several times i got 2 energy priced :'c and needed so hard :C
i had a good match against garde, im looking to test it against a metagross at locals lets have faith :')

Last edited:

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I really hope this works! If so, I'll almost certainly play it at a Cup! I think the main problem with this deck is Chimecho's low damage output. A way to increase this would be great...

yukist

Aspiring Trainer
yeah :/ i modified the deck and garde and goli couldnt do anything XD buuuuuuuuuuuuut ninetales zoroark can counter the chaos wheel dats the only downside :C went 2/2 won against goli/zoroark and garde but lose against 2 zoroark ninetales :C

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Chimecho's neat, but it really should be a 1-of in any rogue deck you're running. It isn't powerful enough to be a main Pokemon in the deck. I think the Mismagius is a good dea though