• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Archie's Blastoise

Tapu Fini GX isn't weak to grass or there is always Tapu Lele GX as well. He works great for support and a secondary attacker.

I played this in portland reigonals last year. First of all, you do not need any stadiums at all. You should run only 2 archies. You need Tapu Lele for the supporter grab. I would run 3 shaymin and 2 lele. You only need 2 Blastoise. Skyla is useless because it wastes your supporter for the turn. I would run fighting fury belt instead of muscle band, because your pokemon have little hp compared to gardevoir GX and such. I would run maintenence, as it allows you to change the numbers a little bit more. You NEED 12 energy. I would also run 1 marshadow GX for the grass and darkrai matchup. You dont need town map. I would run 4 N so you don't deck out at the end, you don't need sycamore, it helps your opponent. I would run more keldeo EX, just because i prefer the fast attacking and hitting high numbers. You don't need float stone, you could just rush in or manually retreat.

- skyla
- 2 float stone
-2 muscle band
- town map
- 2 sycamore
- 1 archies
-1 blastoise
- rough seas
- 2 reserve ticket

+keldeo EX
+3 Fighting Fury Belt
+2 matinence
+2 Water energy
+2 tapu lele
+ shaymin
+ marshadow GX
+ oricorio

Last edited:
imo the best secondary attacker i this deck is a 1 count of wishiwashi GX as you can 1 shot everything i would also agree with most of what @The Last Shaymin said especially that you need 2 tapu leles to search out the archie's and to add the oricorio , but ill disagree on maintenance and 12 water (10 is fine). You definitely want Acro Bike in the deck to help get through cards faster.

Ill also leave you to mull over my list which is loosely based on Michael Long's that he used to top 32 Ft Wayne. It has a stupid 70% win rate in 200 games with scoops to item lock and no blastoise by t3.

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 2 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 1 Oricorio PR-SM SM19
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Articuno ROS 17
* 2 Keldeo-EX BCR 49
* 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 2 Blastoise BCR 31
* 1 Wishiwashi-GX GRI 38

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 3 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Archie's Ace in the Hole PRC 124
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Professor Juniper DEX 98
* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 4 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

imo the best secondary attacker i this deck is a 1 count of wishiwashi GX as you can 1 shot everything i would also agree with most of what @The Last Shaymin said especially that you need 2 tapu leles to search out the archie's and to add the oricorio , but ill disagree on maintenance and 12 water (10 is fine). You definitely want Acro Bike in the deck to help get through cards faster.

Ill also leave you to mull over my list which is loosely based on Michael Long's that he used to top 32 Ft Wayne. It has a stupid 70% win rate in 200 games with scoops to item lock and no blastoise by t3.

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 2 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 1 Oricorio PR-SM SM19
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Articuno ROS 17
* 2 Keldeo-EX BCR 49
* 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 2 Blastoise BCR 31
* 1 Wishiwashi-GX GRI 38

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 3 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Archie's Ace in the Hole PRC 124
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Professor Juniper DEX 98
* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 4 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60
Oh yeah, i completely forgot about acro bike. 3 is definitely a good number, and field blower is also important. I guess wishiwashi gx would be good, can ohko a gardy. I would run 3 N and forget about the junipers. Fury belt is necaccary, at least 3 count. I would forget the float stone and manaphy, replace them with keldeo EX, you are lacking attackers. I will eventually post my decklist, i kind of took my deck apart a bit.

Back