Rotom, Heat Rotom, and Fan Rotom from SM5!

The abilities are cool but not that good.

You have to willingly use up just under a 6th of your deck on tool cards that you strategically get into your discard pile, all so a 70-90 hp card has zero cost for it's attack.

It's Vikavolt GX all over with people fawning over it, while realists are like 'lol no'

Lol

Expanded
Battle compressor/ all rotoms/no energy/different tools/ NINJA BOI

So far this set has spoonfed us to hilariously fun decks: rotom.dec and cynthia.dec

Unfortunately meh. The abilities are definitely interesting, I can see how they might be fun to play, but I don't see them working in their own deck.

Yeah, pretty much. Useful tools are becoming more common, so they'll be 'splashable' in late-game, but if you're having to include them in a deck because it's losing momentum near the end, that likely speaks to bigger issues with the build overall.

As soon as I heard SM5 would feature Sinnoh, I knew we would see a rotom. Sadly they are not that good with a low Hp and a high energy cost for their Hp.

Just like Having Fan Rotom the Levitate ability
  • Rotom (Regular, Heat, Fan) - Now, I should thank Prof. google because he predict that this will happen. For now, it's 4 Geodudes, even though the 9+ tool requirement is a pain, having a free attack is GREAT! Even though it's underpowered.
poketube

Back