• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Leafeon heal box

guy

Aspiring Trainer
3 tapu lele gx
3 leafeon gx
3 eevee (sum)
2 lurantis(promo)
2 fomantis
2 butterfree(bus)
2 metapod(gen)
2 caterpie(gen)

1 rare candy
3 ultra ball
1 professor's letter
4 choice band
4 garnedia (heal 80 damage from one of your pokemon that has a leaf energy)
1 brigette
2 guzma
2 pokemon center lady
2 gladion
2 n

4 dce
13 leaf energy

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Why the Butterfree? I feel like there are better choices. I'd up the Lurantis line to 3-3. If you go second, you can Brigette for all 3 Fomantis and then use Leafeon GX's Grand Bloom GX to get 3 Sunny Day Lurantis on the bench. Leafeon's Solar Beam is now hitting for 170 before a Choice Band. If you can get a DCE on your second turn, you're applying pressure very early. I think 4 Gardenia is overkill, Pokemon Center Lady is basically pointless with Gardenia, and you never need more than one Gladion. So I would do the following:

-2 Gardenia
-2 PCL
-1 Gladion
-1 Rare Candy
-1 Professor's Letter (You run 13 Grass Energy, you don't need this)
-6 Butterfree line

+4 Professor Sycamore (Not sure why you didn't have this in there)
+2 N
+1 Guzma
+1 Brigette (Because you're so reliant on getting those Lurantis out as fast as possible, you need two Brigette)
+1 Ultra Ball
+1 Super Rod (Getting energy and evolution pieces back is important)
+1 Fomantis
+1 Lurantis
+1 Eevee (A fourth Eevee maximizes your chances of starting with it)

I like Leafeon GX a lot, but be prepared to take an autoloss to Fire-type decks. I would still recommend a couple Float Stone but space seems to be an issue. Hopefully this helps!

JEKyl

Aspiring Trainer
It seems like the main thing you're going for is a ton of damage and an instant setup with Leafeon-GX's GX Attack. I'm gonna change the list a little so you can pull that off much more easily:

Pokemon (19)

3 leafeon gx
4 eevee (sum)
4 Fomantis
4 lurantis(promo)
1 Lurantis-GX
3 Tapu Lele GX

Trainers (29)

4 Float Stone (or maybe that new tool that reduces by one but lets you retreat while asleep or paralyzed)
4 ultra ball
4 choice band
2 brigette
4 guzma
4 n
4 Sycamore
2 Field Blower
1 Super Rod

Energy (12)

4 dce
8 grass energy

-Butterfree is just not worth it. I get you're trying to turn Sylveon into a tank, but there are better options for tanking than Leafeon.
-Cutting Butterfree and its friends like Rare Candy free up tons of space to make the rest of the deck flow a lot more smoothly. You'll notice the stage one lines are all bigger.
-T1/T2 Leafeon-GX is a big deal, which is why I run tons of Eevees, tons of Float Stones, and add a Brigette on top of the one you already had.
-You might wanna switch up the Lurantis counts to 3 promo/2 GX, just so you have more attacking options.