[1] Lillie
[1] Olivia
[1] Hala

Energy [12]
[5] Fire Energy
[5] Fighting Energy
[1] Burning Energy (Special Fire)
[1] Strong Energy (Special Fighting)

Short answer is a no. What you should do is pick one part of the deck to focus on. Do you want a Lycanroc deck or an Incerneroar deck?

Short answer is a no. What you should do is pick one part of the deck to focus on. Do you want a Lycanroc deck or an Incerneroar deck?
Dude if I only have a deck that has fighting types then that would just make it even worse same with just fire since fighting type cards are weak to grass I have fire types to help me with that weakness(clearly you don't know if it's good or bad)

Dude if I only have a deck that has fighting types then that would just make it even worse same with just fire since fighting type cards are weak to grass I have fire types to help me with that weakness(clearly you don't know if it's good or bad)
This game is not all about weakness. Your deck is very inconsistent and will never do well because you can not draw. Your weakness is completely and utterly irrelevant to your deck because you will struggle to find all the parts you need as a stage 2 deck. Focus on one part and put in more search and draw cards.

Here's the thing:
You don't have a deck, you have a hodgepodge.
As much as I hate to say it, this deck gets a 1, mainly because the list of Pokémon looks like it came straight from a theme deck. (Theme decks don't set good examples.)
These Pokémon like Incineroar GX and Lycanroc GX and (nobody would believe me but) Salazzle GX would be best on their own. If you tell me which of these you would like to focus on, I can make some changes.

Here's the thing:
You don't have a deck, you have a hodgepodge.
As much as I hate to say it, this deck gets a 1, mainly because the list of Pokémon looks like it came straight from a theme deck. (Theme decks don't set good examples.)
These Pokémon like Incineroar GX and Lycanroc GX and (nobody would believe me but) Salazzle GX would be best on their own. If you tell me which of these you would like to focus on, I can make some changes.
Salazar GX deck?

This game is not all about weakness. Your deck is very inconsistent and will never do well because you can not draw. Your weakness is completely and utterly irrelevant to your deck because you will struggle to find all the parts you need as a stage 2 deck. Focus on one part and put in more search and draw cards.
My deck actually does quite well in battles so you can't say anything

Last edited by a moderator:

My deck actually does quite well in battles so you can't say anything
If your going to ask for help and peoples opinions, please don't be rude. They're just trying to help and explain to you how to build a good deck.

Mu suggestions are as they said. Focus on one part of your deck. Also, play more Supporters. You want to be able to have the option to play a supporter every turn, to get what you need out and to make the deck consistent. The way the deck is right now, is very inconsistent and clunky. It might work for you sometimes, but in the long run, especially if you want to play more competitively, definitely try to use some of these suggestions.

I would go check out the Deck Garage if you haven't already, especially the Convenience for the Community thread.

I hope this is helpful to you ^w^
~Jade

Back