Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 1- Head of Household!

Welcome to your first Head of Household, houseguests! Your first HOH is an online game I've found to be something I've played a lot in recent times, Winterbells!

HOH: Winterbells

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/winterbells/

-You are allowed to keep taking screenshots and submitting them until the competition ends, but only your highest score counts. Remember to include some sort of 'Beach ID in your screenshot, whether it be an open tab of your profile or your name, so that I know you aren't cheating. Scores can be submitted to me through Discord or PMs on the 'Beach.

-The first HOH will win a significant advantage in the game. This advantage is known as the Pendant of Pride. They are not at liberty to share what the advantage does with anyone, can lie about what it does, and may use it when they feel they need to by PM'ing me privately on the 'Beach or on Discord.

You guys have a little over 72 hours to shoot for the sky in Winterbells for that first HOH and the
Pendant of Pride, or until 5:00 PM on Saturday, November 25th.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
-You are allowed to keep taking screenshots and submitting them until the competition ends, but only your highest score counts. Remember to include some sort of 'Beach ID in your screenshot, whether it be an open tab of your profile or your name, so that I know you aren't cheating. Scores can be submitted to me through Discord or PMs on the 'Beach.

May we choose to have a score lower than our highest score be our final entry? @quakingpunch73
For clarification: May I choose to submit two screenshots (one with 1000 points, the other with 2000 points), and select the one with the lowest score (the screenshot with 1000 points) to be my final entry?
This question applies to all competitions, not just the first week's HoH.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
May we choose to have a score lower than our highest score be our final entry? @quakingpunch73
For clarification: May I choose to submit two screenshots (one with 1000 points, the other with 2000 points), and select the one with the lowest score (the screenshot with 1000 points) to be my final entry?
This question applies to all competitions, not just the first week's HoH.
how are you only at 2000 points XD
anyways, why would you want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.