Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
What?? I could not be an expert in English, but I really can't find the relationship between those sentences. If someone understands it, please explain it to me.

Why did you lie? If you really found that PineApl could be Godfather, what was the problem in telling it? Did you realize that nobody is going to beleive you anymore?

PineApl and you? What does it have to do with anything?

I can't beleive I'm reading this... You gained the lynch (I hope) because of your own words!
Okay I completely agree with this post. What you're saying, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, makes absolutely no sense. Can you please quote the exact result PM you received from Lorde? And can you tell us why you lied/why you chose those specific roles for Quaking?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
So the reason to vote Gekki is only because of the list? Or is there another reason?
It was mainly to continue discussion for another day while the trial commenced. Of course, he could be scum because of the list and that his role isn't provable, but there is no proof correlating to that.
I lied. What I really found was that Pinapl could be Godfather. I know the both of us have secretly despised each other. This could mean that it was all a setup to get me lynched.
Okay. If Nick flips Consig, then it's likely that Pinapl is being bussed due to a lack of other results to go along with the GF claim.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
It is also part of the Mafia faction, instead of the town, which is the most important part of Nick potentially being Consig.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Okay I completely agree with this post. What you're saying, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, makes absolutely no sense. Can you please quote the exact result PM you received from Lorde? And can you tell us why you lied/why you chose those specific roles for Quaking?
I lied so as to not raise suspicion but we know where that got me. It wouldn't help to quote the message because they can easily be altered. I felt under pressure when I lied. I play to my own thoughts and opinions, this should be realized.

Right-o, would recommend reading everything that's happened up to now if you haven't done so already. For quite a while you've been under fire for voting quaking early in D1 with absurdly nonsensical reasoning––basically, we'd all very much like an explanation of what that was about. Then you disappeared for the entire rest of the day, only to come back now without a response to any of it.
I'll be honest, this was really just a random vote. I mean, it was the first day, and we had nothing to go by. Just threw in a random reason that really wasnt meant to be taken seriously.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
First of all, sorry for not posting this day yet. Also, why did everybody vote me? I said I was at London the post before but I didn’t think Gekki was scummy (do think that now), and that Nick would have been a better lynch.
A'ight now I'm not opposed to the idea of a Nick lynch, but there's something bothering me about this.

You claimed bodyguard yesterday, right? That's a role that scum most definitely do not want to exist––it's arguably the most powerful town role in the game. I'm at a complete loss for how you're still alive, unless you're scum yourself.
I completely agree with this.
Those results don't make sense. My role is not apart of those results, Vampire Hunter is likely not in the game, and Psychic, which NP claimed, is not apart of that pool. which it would be in the online game.
So your role is not in there? Sorry but I dont understand your wording:(
{obligatory post pointing out that this is both a bandwagon and an OMGUS}
Not really a bandwagon and an OMGUS?
I can't imagine they both have a kill every night; that'd be insanely unbalanced.
The only possibilties I can think of is that they both have a nightkill on every odd numbered night, or they have a limited amount of nightkills, that would be extremely interesting.
Day one was ending, if I hadn't claimed y'all would've piled votes on me instead of switching to morda. We were running out of time.
Day one wa ening, but if you were put on trial than we could still vote innocent and have a day extra time right?
Because of that, I'd guess that the Coven is gunning for maf?
That is what I was thinking, but could also be mafia gunning coven.
I lied. What I really found was that Pinapl could be Godfather. I know the both of us have secretly despised each other. This could mean that it was all a setup to get me lynched.
‘I know the both of us have secretly despised eachother’ Is that still about mafia :confused:. Could be godfather? And the other 2 options?
And can you tell us why you lied/why you chose those specific roles for Quaking?
I looked it up and I think he just chose a random group and put 3 of them in there.
I'll be honest, this was really just a random vote. I mean, it was the first day, and we had nothing to go by. Just threw in a random reason that really wasnt meant to be taken seriously.
No reaction to Nick saying you are godfather?

NinjaPenguin

Yeah I'm gonna vote guilty on this one because he's no asset to the town if town, and won't actually answer a question directly. If you're invest, just know that in the future, you should be honest from the first minute and try to play with us, not fight us.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
I voted inno already because we just started the day, but does everyone agree that we probably lynch Nick today, except if someone better shows up.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I'll still be here, but I don't see the point of voting innocent just to put him on trial again.

NinjaPenguin

I'll still be here, but I don't see the point of voting innocent just to put him on trial again.
Gives us another day to discuss and for Nick to perhaps actually answer one of our questions.
Or, of course, you and PineApl are looking like pretty good options too, if you wish to volunteer.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Gives us another day to discuss and for Nick to perhaps actually answer one of our questions.
Or, of course, you and PineApl are looking like pretty good options too, if you wish to volunteer.
Alright this is getting scummy. If we needed more time then why did you vote for him? Sounds like you're trying to protect your scumbuddy :L

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I think I'll be here too.
If you think we can obtain something positive for the future by putting him on trial again, ok, I'll change my vote to inno (if it's allowed), but I really think we should lynch Nick in the next trial.
This trial will end in half an hour.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Day 2, Trial 1 - Results

quakingpunch73 voted guilty.

GekkisaiDaiNi voted guilty.

FlavorfulPineApl abstained.

NinjaPenguin voted innocent.

Jabberwock voted guilty.

mordacazir voted innocent.

scattered mind voted guilty.

Mariano11887 voted guilty.

GM DracLord voted guilty.

The vote went 6-2, meaning Nick has been hanged! His role was:
You are the Consigliere and are aligned with the Mafia. A professional investigator, haunted by the town’s dark secrets, you’ve decided to help the Mafia in destroying this town.

Passive Ability - Secret Society: You will be able to communicate in a QT with the other members of the mafia. [QT link]

Active Ability - Investigating: Every night you may PM me ‘Investigate [PLAYER]’. You will learn this player’s exact role.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Mafia.

- Night 2 has begun and will end Friday November 24, 2017 at 8AM EST, which is 48 hours from now.
- Remember, no talking in the thread during this phase.
- I'm giving anyone who didn't speak much today a pass, since the day was short.

Status
Not open for further replies.