• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Post ULP: Golisopod/Zoroark/Leafeon

momand

Aspiring Trainer
3x Zorua SHL
3x Zoroark GX
3x Wimpod BUS
2x Golisopod GX
2x Eevee SUM
2x Leafeon GX
1x Glaceon GX
2x Tapu Koko PR
2x Tapu Lele GX

4x Professor Sycamore
4x N
4x Guzma
3x Acerola
1x Brigette

4x Ultra Ball
4x Float Stone
2x Field Blower
2x Rescue Stretcher
1x Heavy Ball

5x Grass Energy
4x DCE
3x Rainbow Energy

(we don't know if cynthia will be coming out in our ultra prism set, but if it does, 3-2 split for cynthia and n, -1 field blower)

Last edited:
Ah! I knew someone was going to make a list with the new Eeveelutions before they came out! One problem, I have no clue what this deck is supposed to do, so if you could explain, I might be able to be of some use.

Ah! I knew someone was going to make a list with the new Eeveelutions before they came out! One problem, I have no clue what this deck is supposed to do, so if you could explain, I might be able to be of some use.
The idea is to get set up with 1-2 Zoruas and 1-2 Wimpods and a Tapu Koko on the bench, with an Eevee in the active. Attach a basic grass energy to Eevee, use Leafeon's GX attack to get 1-2 Zoroark GX or 1-2 Golisopod GX on the bench on the turn 2. Constantly switching and doing 120 damage for one energy with Golisopod is the main goal of the deck, while also constantly being able to do 120 for a DCE with Zoroark, with a consistent draw engine.

Try a copy of BTH Zoroark it allows you to:
1) Force your opponent not to play pokemon onto the bench making them more vunerable to late game Ns
2) Give a 1 prize attacker
Add Some choice bands

The idea is to get set up with 1-2 Zoruas and 1-2 Wimpods and a Tapu Koko on the bench, with an Eevee in the active. Attach a basic grass energy to Eevee, use Leafeon's GX attack to get 1-2 Zoroark GX or 1-2 Golisopod GX on the bench on the turn 2. Constantly switching and doing 120 damage for one energy with Golisopod is the main goal of the deck, while also constantly being able to do 120 for a DCE with Zoroark, with a consistent draw engine.
Try a copy of BTH Zoroark it allows you to:
1) Force your opponent not to play pokemon onto the bench making them more vunerable to late game Ns
2) Give a 1 prize attacker
Add Some choice bands
BKT Zoroark doesn't really help to be honest with you. You're already running 4 Float Stones AND 4 Guzma, + you don't care if you're forcing your opponent into a seven-prize game. Also allows for an OHKO for a Buzzwole with Strong Energy.

As for choice bands, -1 Heavy Ball -1 Sycamore +2 Bands

hm i dont think leafon will be a good option in a golis/zoro deck. you are using 4 slots for evee and leafon.

Goli/zoro doesnt have like a huge problem in setting up.

hm i dont think leafon will be a good option in a golis/zoro deck. you are using 4 slots for evee and leafon.

Goli/zoro doesnt have like a huge problem in setting up.
It's not that it has a problem, it just makes the deck faster and much more aggressive if you can get it in the active turn two.

It's just the first idea I had when I saw Leafeon.

Back