News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
This new Magnezone card would pair up nicely with the metal Genesect EX/Registeel and new Prism Solgaleo. Energy acceleration then get them back with Solgaleo. Go Metal turbo!

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
To much metal love bro.
Even tho the new solgaleo is colorless, its metal love

I would love to see some Dragon type love now.

and this card wont be as good as Blastioise was on a second thought. It doesnt have a Archies right
The new Solgaleo is Metal, not coloroless. And Blastoise/Keldeo was good before Archies, so this deck will be fine, especially with lele-brigette t1 as the standard

Ilir Nikqi

Aspiring Trainer
The new Solgaleo is Metal, not coloroless. And Blastoise/Keldeo was good before Archies, so this deck will be fine, especially with lele-brigette t1 as the standard
Ah okay, havent looked up the new solgaleo in a while. just thought they made it colorless . ok ok, but still to much metal love

ReadingHui

Aspiring Trainer
The GX should read "For every basic pokemon in your bench, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from that pokemon and put it onto that pokemon (this count as evolving that pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterwards."

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
The GX should read "For every basic pokemon in your bench, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from that pokemon and put it onto that pokemon (this count as evolving that pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterwards."
Nope, it would be
"For every basic pokemon in your bench, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from that pokemon and put it onto that pokemon (this count as evolving that pokemon). Then shuffle your deck."

Halsall24

Aspiring Trainer
Meh.

Ability wouldn't be THAT bad if it didn't have to be in the active... and the attack is ugh. Not that good imo. GX attack could be useful I guess, but c'mon, don't tell me you are ONLY playing this card for its GX attack, A ONCE PER GAME ATTACK.

This will probably see little to no play. The worst Eeveelution GX we have gotten so far.

Or tons cause of decidueye

uncleyuri

~
Am I missing something? Because this seems really strong for Decidueye. T1 Brigette, attach a grass to SUM eevee, use GX and now your looking good for a whole lot of decidueye out there on T2.

swaginator5000

Aspiring Trainer
Am I missing something? Because this seems really strong for Decidueye. T1 Brigette, attach a grass to SUM eevee, use GX and now your looking good for a whole lot of decidueye out there on T2.
Thats what im thinking. I actually think this leafeon is really really good.

LatiosKing2216

Likes creative Pokemon stuff
Oh yes! I'm so excited for this!! Leafeon is my second favorite Pokemon and I'm very glad it's getting a GX. Grand Bloom seems to be an insane GX attack, but unfortunately the rest of the card seems meh. At least it's able to get out onto the board easily so that it can start doing it's job almost right away.

Well, whether it ends up being good or not, I'm definitely using it!

Edit: Oh, and since you can use the GX so quickly, you get to set up a very well-developed board early and can get access to good Halas. This with Decidueye GX is going to be amazing.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I really like this Leafeon.

110 for one+DCE is... not bad.
Especially for a Pokemon that will mainly see use for it's utility.
It's GX attack is a pretty solid replacement for FoGP, and with a float stone, it's heal can be used every time you Guzma.

Or you could be gimmicky, and actually use it as an attacker:
Turn1:
  • Brigette for 3 Fomantis
  • Attach energy to Eevee
  • Evolve to Leafeon
  • GX attack for 3 Sunny Day Lurantis*
With CB and a DCE, that's 170-200 damage on your second attack, while being able to heal itself for 50 every turn.

Or, this could be slid into something like a Golisopod variant; to set up both Golisopod and Garbodors.

*Decidueye would probably be better/more consistent damage-wise, but not as fast.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
Seems pretty underwhelming... Sylveon GX's attack power is 110 with a fairy energy, double colorless and no other txt. Same thing here... should we be expecting the same for Glaceon GX now????

And man, I was so hype for a potential Jolteon-GX but now idk if I want one if it's not gonna be viable :/