TCG Fakes Edwin's Fake Thread (Image Based)

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
Probably my last Card until october! Hope you like it :)
samurott_gx_regular_art__animated_foiled__by_edwinsantander59-dbksp56.gif

Ilovepokemom

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, can you make a Zygarde GX?

Stage:Basic-Zygarde GX-Fighting type-190hp

Ability:Ultra cell : Once during your turn (before you attack) you may heal 20 damage from one of your pokemon.

(F)(F)(C) Earth pulse 100 damage. This attack dose 20 damage to each of your opponents benched pokemon.

(F) Cell storm This attack dose 50'damage to each of your opponents pokemon(you can't use more that one GX attack a game).

Ilovepokemom

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I love all, the fan made cards. But now, I feel like you should do a trevenant GX. I would let you make it. You also inspired me to ask pokemon to make my own set.

Last edited:

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I love all, the fan made cards. But now, I feel like you should do a trevenant GX. I would let you make it. You also inspired me to ask pokemon to make my own set.
Right now going yo school, i will back in october, and i will start to work with a list of text based provide by users from reddit And Facebook, i work in order, i added your zygarde to the list :)

Matej123456789

Aspiring Trainer
Hey edwin i really like what you're doing and i was wondering can you make a UB adhesive gx card you can make the attacks but i want to give it a ability which is: When you play this card from your hand onto your bench you may get any pokemon card and put it onto your bench.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
just wanted to pop in and say I'm really digging these recent cards. That Jolteon in beautiful, as one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm also tempted to make a print of that Gengar and add it to my FA collection ^w^. Definitely keep up the good work man!

guy

Aspiring Trainer
plz make this card
basic absol gx 170 hp [D](i think D is dark)
ability :mean look
once during your turn (before your attack) reavel the top 3 card of your deck for each trainer you find there this pokemon attacks dous 30 more damage

[D][C] shadow ball 30+
if you have full banch this attack dous 10 more damage for each pokemon in play

[D][D][D][C][C] shadow claw gx 10+
this attack dous 10 more damage for each itam in both player discard piles (you cant use more then one gx attack in game)

retreat:[C][C]
wickness:[F](I think its mean fighting) x2
resistens: none

(ps love your cards artwork)

Last edited:

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I'm new to the whole faking scene, but these are Gourgeous!

Teach me master, XD!