• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard AMAZING PLEA cinccino/Mismagius

Unlacedking

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 4 Minccino CIN 85
* 4 Cinccino CIN 86
* 2 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Misdreavus CIN 39
* 2 Mismagius CIN 40

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 4 N PR-BLW BW100
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Super Rod NVI 95
* 2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells BUS 113
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 1 Lillie SLG 62
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

##Energy - 13

* 9 Psychic Energy Energy 5
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I really want to run Cinccino (one of my absolute favorite pokemon) I like the idea a lot, especially using hammers to keep them out of energy or take the damage... I think im gonna build this and see how i like it!!!

Edit: You are a monster... with the hammers this becomes one of the most annoying things ever... It is pretty easily countered, but for an annoying as hell deck its pretty fun.

Last edited:
I personally think you should run BKP Garbodor. Abilities will overrun this deck almost immediately, so it's very necessary to run something that counters those.

Bumping up your hammer count is also very necessary in my opinion.

No point for the dumbbells. HP will still be low enough with them and you'll be getting 1 shot. Replace them with 2 Team Flare Grunts

Back