Looker, Looker's Whistle, and Oranguru from SM5!

Lantaar

Aspiring Trainer
Now that missing clover starts to make sense. It may end up being a viable niche deck...

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
so ideal use of cyrus prism star,

play pokemon catcher/counter catcher/escape rope to get a weaker poke in opponents active, play cyrus prism star so they only have 2 bench left, use sylveon gx plea gx to leave them with just the weak active. as others have said best as a mid-late game use.

looker/looker whistle/oranguru interesting synergy between these, doubt the whistle will be used much but we could see some play from the other two, not sure what else we have that puts cards on bottom of deck will have to look, but I could see these being combined to get most of missing clover back

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Looker/Looker's Whistle - Perfect! 5 Geodudes. Because you can do it on T1 with Lele to draw wanted cards in your deck, weird but cool. On the Item card, you don't need it since you'll few Looker cards. 2 Geodudes.
  • Oranguru - a Non-Gen 4 Pokémon finally BREAKs the trail of cards with Gen 4 reference in Ultra Lrism. You can tech in a deck that plays Looker. 3 Geodudes

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
so ideal use of cyrus prism star,

play pokemon catcher/counter catcher/escape rope to get a weaker poke in opponents active, play cyrus prism star so they only have 2 bench left, use sylveon gx plea gx to leave them with just the weak active. as others have said best as a mid-late game use.

looker/looker whistle/oranguru interesting synergy between these, doubt the whistle will be used much but we could see some play from the other two, not sure what else we have that puts cards on bottom of deck will have to look, but I could see these being combined to get most of missing clover back
@steffenka , please forgive me.

Cyrus can only work if the active is Alolan Vulpix since it only works if the active is Water or Metal, and decks commonly play Alolan Vulpix. Perfect esrly game disruption if you ask me.

Mutnik

Aspiring Trainer
Possibly a new standard junk hunt deck? Only team rocket handywork that can discard from the deck rn though...

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
so Looker is another Hau type card, but from the bottom of the deck. Interesting. It's basically a slightly different reprint of Underground expedition from Expedition. (Below). I believe this card got a re-print in one of the diamond and pearl sets, but looker gets you 3 cards in stead of choosing 2 cards from 4.
Underground_Expedition__140_144__Skyridge.jpg

The Uranguro can be used to put 3 copies of missing clover at the bottom of your deck and looker can draw them back for you next turn. good good thats a strong combo. also that lookers whistle card will be good if used before Uranguro's first attack.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Eh, it seems kind of weak as long as N is around, it's too easy to shuffle your opponent's deck at the moment. But after next rotation this could be pretty good, faces competition from Mallow/Zoroark, which grabs you one less card but uses abilities so you aren't vulnerable to an immediate N. If we get more fossils or other cards that benefit from bottom of the deck plays this could definitely be good, I could see this Oranguru seeing play in an Aerodactyl deck immediately.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
@steffenka , please forgive me.

Cyrus can only work if the active is Alolan Vulpix since it only works if the active is Water or Metal, and decks commonly play Alolan Vulpix. Perfect esrly game disruption if you ask me.
If is ur pomemon is water or steel aa active when u play card so start with one use supporter then use retreat to put sly gx up. Tgen put down nulgho to posion n confuse the only pokrmom tbey have.

Galemaniac

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly this looker combo in a budget build could be cool, because its an option to always have a supporter if you don't have tapu-lele theoretically

SoulDevourerDZ

Aspiring Trainer
Well "look" whos back.

Im sorry.
You should be.

Idk it's a nice combo in theory, but using an attack, then a supporter next turn just to get 3 cards that you might not even use until the following turn seems pretty counter productive especially with N still in the format.

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
4 looker 4 Oranguru 4 Lucky clover 4 Puzzle of time 1 Cyrus 4 Heatmor? 2 Victini? 2 Lele 4 ultra ball 4 Fighting fury belts 4 Lookers whistle 4 Random receiver

Built half a meme for you!