Collecting Noob alert!!

THUNDERBOLT718

Aspiring Trainer
As u might already know i dont know anything about pokemon tcg. Ive been searching many sites so i can ask some questions but there community is not that big if u get what i mean. So the other day i was on youtube and seen some unboxing of some card sets, i must admit i love some of these cards art. Now im not trying to get into the competitive pokemon tcg world, just looking at these cards from a collector pov. Im interested in those rainbow rare cards and full art trainers card. My question is are they worth getting? Will it be a hassle for me to get them? Are there other rarity i should be going for? I have alot more questions but this is good for now. (Sorry if i didnt put this in different paragraphs or theards that already exits like this)

As u might already know i dont know anything about pokemon tcg. Ive been searching many sites so i can ask some questions but there community is not that big if u get what i mean. So the other day i was on youtube and seen some unboxing of some card sets, i must admit i love some of these cards art. Now im not trying to get into the competitive pokemon tcg world, just looking at these cards from a collector pov. Im interested in those rainbow rare cards and full art trainers card. My question is are they worth getting? Will it be a hassle for me to get them? Are there other rarity i should be going for? I have alot more questions but this is good for now. (Sorry if i didnt put this in different paragraphs or theards that already exits like this)

Some of them will be a huge pain, like rainbow rare Tapu Lele GX will be very expensive, even the regular rare is like fifty five bucks. Others might be a bit cheaper. Same with the full arts, it all depends on how good they are for playing. tcgplayer.com has price guides you can look up the cards to get a good idea of what the cards are going to cost to get.

Back