• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Buzzwole garbodor

1ronhead

Aspiring Trainer
This is my list for Buzzwole garb. I feel it runs pretty well.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 3 Buzzwole-GX CIN 104
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 3 Trubbish BKP 56
* 1 Garbodor GRI 51
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57
* 1 Tapu Fini-GX BUS 133

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 3 Acerola BUS 142
* 4 N FCO 105
* 4 Po Town BUS 121
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 162

##Energy - 11

* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115
* 4 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 3 Fighting Energy GRI 169

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Looks good to me. I've been running a Buzzwole GX/Garbodor list as well, except I only run Garbotoxin. I tried running Trashalanche and it just felt too clunky.

I don’t have any criticism of this deck at all...at first sight it seems perfect. A matter of personal preference, however, would be to run Kartana-GX instead of Tapu Fini-GX.

I agree with jeffery kartanas ability replaces your e hammer (if garb is not active) and his gx attack is clutch as youll be taking odd prize numbers plus he gets an hp boost utulizing furry belt fini is intresting factor though for the volcanion match up so maybe just take out the e hammer for kartana. And leave fini. Other than that this list is really great, a lot of hype surrounding buzzwhole, how is testing going?

I don’t have any criticism of this deck at all...at first sight it seems perfect. A matter of personal preference, however, would be to run Kartana-GX instead of Tapu Fini-GX.
My original list actually ran kartana instead of fini, but I just felt that kartana was not as good when you went up against things like garde and volc. But it is definitely a good inclusion in other matchups, just depending on personal preferences.

I agree with jeffery kartanas ability replaces your e hammer (if garb is not active) and his gx attack is clutch as youll be taking odd prize numbers plus he gets an hp boost utulizing furry belt fini is intresting factor though for the volcanion match up so maybe just take out the e hammer for kartana. And leave fini. Other than that this list is really great, a lot of hype surrounding buzzwhole, how is testing going?
The testing seemed pretty well, and I agree with the kartana inclusion in matchups against things other than volc and garde.

Looks good to me. I've been running a Buzzwole GX/Garbodor list as well, except I only run Garbotoxin. I tried running Trashalanche and it just felt too clunky.
The reason I still include 1 trashalanche is that it gives you a backup 1-prize attacker that covers Buzzwole's weakness (things like espeon gx). Also, it helps a lot at situations when you can't finish your last prizes in late games.

The reason I still include 1 trashalanche is that it gives you a backup 1-prize attacker that covers Buzzwole's weakness (things like espeon gx). Also, it helps a lot at situations when you can't finish your last prizes in late games.

I understand running it. My issue with it is that it forces you to run Rainbow Energy, which only Garbodor benefits from. You can attach them to Buzzwole, but the 10 damage makes a difference. You have to add a third Trubbish and 4 Rainbow Energy just to run one Trashalanche Garbodor. If I was going to run it, I'd just commit to it and run 4 Trubbish and 2 of each Garbodor.

I understand running it. My issue with it is that it forces you to run Rainbow Energy, which only Garbodor benefits from. You can attach them to Buzzwole, but the 10 damage makes a difference. You have to add a third Trubbish and 4 Rainbow Energy just to run one Trashalanche Garbodor. If I was going to run it, I'd just commit to it and run 4 Trubbish and 2 of each Garbodor.
True. That is something to be considered.

Back