News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

I'm disappointed that the Tapu Lele-GX did not have a different art. Then, there would be a chance for a reprint for it in NA. Also, I would love Tapu Lele and Tapu Fini tins just to complete that collection.

Also I am hurt Tapu Bulu did not get reprinted in the set... Why must they separate the fam?

Oh god, I want those golden cards...

So this set is presumably launching in feburary, and it has reprints of Solgaleo and Lunala,
Does this mean we are going to get the new Solgaleo and Lunala in SM6? (Ultra Sun and Moon set)
This set will be in SM5 Which is USUM (except for the reprints and UB GXs and probably Silvally)

The art design for the Celesteela Full Art is pretty disappointing in my opinion... they could have drew a much more interesting pose instead of a lazy, lifeless/unexciting head on perspective. I do think that Xurkitree's Full Art looks pretty cool though.

I honestly think that pose fits Celeseela though.

Will the two versions of Solgaleo and Lunala co-exist in the same set? Or did I misread?
We don't have confirmation, however the new ones will either be in Promo boxes (or tins) or Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (judging by things like Emboar and Togekiss EX and Bulu and Lycanroc)

We don't have confirmation, however the new ones will either be in Promo boxes (or tins) or Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (judging by things like Emboar and Togekiss EX and Bulu and Lycanroc)

True, TCPI could justify having the new Solgaleo and Lunala in the tins, lol target is gonna have no Solgaleo tins left if that's the way they're being released.

True, TCPI could justify having the new Solgaleo and Lunala in the tins, lol target is gonna have no Solgaleo tins left if that's the way they're being released.
ehh... We said the same about Bulu, and The Decidueye Premium Collection, both of which had good stock. The majority of the little kids would probably already have a Solgaleo GX card, from the previous tin and not buy them. The new Solgaleo only really appeals to the people who actually play, which makes me think they may be released in Ultra Prism. Let's be honest though...no one would buy the Lunala tin...

ehh... We said the same about Bulu, and The Decidueye Premium Collection, both of which had good stock. The majority of the little kids would probably already have a Solgaleo GX card, from the previous tin and not buy them. The new Solgaleo only really appeals to the people who actually play, which makes me think they may be released in Ultra Prism. Let's be honest though...no one would buy the Lunala tin...

Poor Lunala, such a garbo card...some little kid in juniors will make it useful somehow lol.

Pokemon found more ways to make these set even more expensive to complete. Don't get me wrong they look great but come on, if they keep give every GX a hyper rare, then a secret gold, it will make everything way less special in the long run.

Hey guys I just put up my video of my league winning silvally GX list from the past weekend. I think this deck is going to be great next format with the following tools taken by 8 deck space;
2x Fire memory
2x psychic memory
2x fighting memory
2x choice band.

With the metal box variant of silvally you’ve got the meta covered.

GAME ON.

Back