Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morda is at L-1. You guys will get an extra 24 hours to lynch, since I'm kinda busy.
Did you see me vote Gekki before I had voted Morda? Or do I have a 0 vw?
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: mordacazir

We need a lynch and my NP case has no traction.
Now that you've hammered Morda, any thoughts?
@mordacazir Now that you've likely been hammered, can you tell us your ability results and give us quick final thoughts?

Im on a phone, like i said earlier, and im about to go to bed, so no thoughts other than i hope hes scum.

Final thoughts are: NP and Lorde are probably scumbuddies if 1 one of them is scum.
Scattered and Celever are way too inactive for their meta.
Rainy is probably scum.
Gekki is not that scummy in my opinion.
And heres my role:
You are a Summoner aligned with the Order of Heroes. A quiet individual who has the ability to wield the Breidablik, a holy weapon which allows you to, well, summon heroes from other worlds to your own.

Win Condition: All players not aligned with the Order of Heroes are eliminated.
~~~
Your free summon is... Not too shabby!

y0QRoWG.png

Soren, Shrewd Strategist
~Green Hero~
"The Order of Heroes doesn't fight for money-or even merely for honor. Only to save people. Very odd. I can't even begin to relate to that kind of thinking."
Hero Aspect: Cruel Tactics- Your vote weight is now equal to X before applying any additional changes. X is the number of Heroes that were killed or sent home during the previous night.
Your orb colors are:
-Blue
-Blue
-Colorless
Can you please specify if you want the first or second blue orb?
Second one I guess
Your new hero is...

jtmpdDP.png

Corrin, Fateful Princess
~Blue Hero~
“I’m Corrin-born in Hoshido, though raised in Nohr. I will fight for you with my Yato blade and dragon power!”
Hero Aspect: Draconic Aura- At the start of every odd-numbered night, you will be told the number of Grand Battle Heroes in play.
Your orb colors are:
-Colorless
-Green
-Blue

Your vote weight is now 2!
Colorless

Can someone hammer in a couple of hours? I don't expect us to get much more out of the day now that Morda is basically guaranteed to be lynched.

Night 2 Update

The summoners had decided upon their target for the day, but did they make a hasty decision too late? With sweat beading down their foreheads and blood pumping in their veins, the heroes fired their Breidabliks hoping for the best. Alas, they had made an error...
You are a Summoner aligned with the Order of Heroes. A quiet individual who has the ability to wield the Breidablik, a holy weapon which allows you to, well, summon heroes from other worlds to your own.

Win Condition: All players not aligned with the Order of Heroes are eliminated.
~~~
Your free summon is... Not too shabby!

y0QRoWG.png

Soren, Shrewd Strategist
~Green Hero~
"The Order of Heroes doesn't fight for money-or even merely for honor. Only to save people. Very odd. I can't even begin to relate to that kind of thinking."
Hero Aspect: Cruel Tactics- Your vote weight is now equal to X before applying any additional changes. X is the number of Heroes that were killed or sent home during the previous night.
~~~
Your new hero is... Better luck next time!

jtmpdDP.png

Corrin, Fateful Princess
~Blue Hero~
“I’m Corrin-born in Hoshido, though raised in Nohr. I will fight for you with my Yato blade and dragon power!”
Hero Aspect: Draconic Aura- At the start of every odd-numbered night, you will be told the number of Grand Battle Heroes in play.​

Night 2 has begun! For those of you who submitted in orb colors, new Heroes are to be provided shortly. Anyone who has yet to PM me a color will be sent their Hero ASAP after telling which Hero they want. During the night, there is to be no posting in thread. Night 2 will end on 10/22 at 7:30 PM. Activity check for @Celever, who, if I'm not mistaken, has not posted at all during Day 2. If you wish to sub, contact me ASAP.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to send out random heroes to those who didn't submit their selections. I'll try to get on that ASAP, but as a result, 24 hours will be added onto the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back