• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Speed Zoroark-GX

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Pokémon (20):

3x Zoroark-GX
1x Zoroark BKT
4x Zorua
1x Oranguru
1x Seismetoad EX
4x Shaymin-EX
2x Tapu Lele-GX
4x Exeggcute PLF

Trainers (36):

3x Professor Sycamore
1x Mallow (For the combo with Zoroark)
2x Colress
1x N
1x Guzma
1x Lysandre
1x Karen
4x Ultra Ball
4x VS Seeker
4x Trainers' Mail
1x Dowsing Machine
1x Rescue Stretcher
2x Choice Band
2x Float Stone
2x Field Blower
2x Special Charge
4x Sky Field

Energy (4):

4x DCE

The Strategy:

Bench like crazy and blow things up with Zoroark. Use Exeggcute to recover after Sky Field bumps.

Let me know what you think :)
(EDIT: -1 Zoroark B&W +1 Karen)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would add a Mr. Mime, as some decks do bench damage and you dont want your opponent to get easy prizes. This deck sort of loses to Landorus or Buzzwole, but its still an OOK inclusion.

You need at least 2 hex maniacs to recover from sudowoodo. You can propagate all eggs into your band or whatever you need and then bench them after hex

A few thoughts for your consideration:

IMO, there are several Expanded decks that will be very tough match-ups; @FlavorfulPineApl mentioned 2 and another will be Trevenant (Forest Curse). I concur with @AuraJackle that incorporating Hex Maniac will also provide "some" protection against this deck too.

I also believe just 1 Rescue Stretcher will be insufficient too, especially if your opponents plays a Sudowoodo or Parallel City.

Would Computer Search be a better Ace SPEC than Dowsing Machine?

Why no Brigette to help setup your bench?

Why no Robo Subs instead of all those 2-prize targets like Shaymin EXs and TapuLele GXs?

Lastly, 1 challenge (of several) I foresee is being able to get a DCE when needed. Any consideration for another Mallow - you can't "afford" to have this valuable 1-of prized...

Have you play-tested this deck yet? If so, early results?

Back