McDonalds Toys and Cards Coming to Happy Meals Again!

I don't like fast food, so I'll probably just walk in there and ask for 4 Grubbins lol. Oh and Pikachus
If you want the Grubbin toys, thats easy to ask for. If you want the Grubbin cards, that's a different story. They don't package the corresponding cards in the matching toy bag. There are 12 different cards and 8 different toys so they just stick whatever card in a toy bag. Very, very rarely do you get a matching card in the toy bag. It makes you buy more Happy Meals that way.

As much as I'd love to get my hands on these (Especially the Rowlet and Lunala toys), this is gonna be another one of these things that McDonalds in the UK and Ireland will NEVER get, which annoys me to no end. Seriously, we get Happy Meal toys for garbage like The Emoji Movie, yet we never get the good stuff like the Pokémon toys/figures :(

If you want the Grubbin toys, thats easy to ask for. If you want the Grubbin cards, that's a different story. They don't package the corresponding cards in the matching toy bag. There are 12 different cards and 8 different toys so they just stick whatever card in a toy bag. Very, very rarely do you get a matching card in the toy bag. It makes you buy more Happy Meals that way.
Darn lol

These have been out in The Netherlands for a couple of weeks now.
You can just ask to swap your toy or buy the desired one seperately for 1,75 euro.
Already have a few, too bad the cards are often warped or damaged :(

Just a note here. The Pikachu is a reprint of SM promo 04 with 70 HP. if you can't get the new Pikachu pin collection with the 70 hp pikachu then you could try your luck at getting this 70 hp Pikachu at Macdonalds.

It will make up for me not getting any of that "Rick and Morty" Szechaun sauce, that they promised.
My macdonalds didn't even have the sauce :(
The pin Pikachu (SM 76) is selling for $1.25 on TCG Player get them now before they go up. You're all welcome.

Back