News Full English 'Shining Legends' Set List!

Average Pull rates from what product, ETB'S? Booster Boxes? loose packs? Blisters?

Sorry that I wasn't clear, but average pulls from the EtB and blisters that have been released so far, but I'll have to see more to really have a good idea.

Dang 1/15 my ETB had 2 Shinings a GX and an RR o.0
Also, Holy Shiinotic a MewTube sold for over $80

Last edited:
Is there any way to tell what cards are exclusive for this set? Generations had those charms to tell you if it was exclusive or not. Or is it that only the holo's and ultra rares are exclusive?

Is there any way to tell what cards are exclusive for this set? Generations had those charms to tell you if it was exclusive or not. Or is it that only the holo's and ultra rares are exclusive?
The "Charms" were only for the Radiant Collection, not for exclusive cards. The only cards who can be gotten in other "sets" are Latios, Raichu GX, and Zoroark GX. The Latios has an alternate art in the Chest Tin, the Raichu GX and Zoroark GX Full arts are in their own Special Collection Boxes

That "can't use" clause on Pokemon Breeder is interesting. Was it there in the Japanese version?

Pull rate of shining pokemon is one out of ever 15 packs? What the heck. All this time I was thinking what a nice little set to collect, especially after hearing there would be two rares per pack.

I like the look of that Raikou with the black background and also the shining Genesect with the glowing sun in the background.

Last edited:
Back