News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Gen Cario

Aspiring Trainer
If the Dialga and Palkia card had gx ,they should modify the Lv X cards into GX cards, and that would be life.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Palkia coins? Wha? What promo product did those come from? Not complaining, just a bit out-of-nowhere.

I do love that both 1-pack blisters are actual playable cards this time around. A lot better than the random Alolan Meowth and the like. Definitely gonna pick both up.

Pupnasty

Aspiring Trainer
they probably will because if palkia gx was a real card then it would do a lot of damage
Let me remind you.... Mega Mewtwo... MEGA... MEWTWO.... Let this sink in, the mega evolution of one of the strongest Pokemon there is.... Is no longer playable because it gets destroyed.... By a trash bag....

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Cool Checklane promos. I told ya, we will have some ways to get these Japan Box Promos

A Dragon of Destiny

The Ultimate Dragon
Only Palkia doesn't do it, if we get Dialga, Giratina, and sinnoh starter coins, then we can have Sinnoh confirmed. But, I am hoping that gen.4 remakes are going to be a thing.

Mega Altaria

Hard-hitting Bug
Hmmm, I'll probably buy like 4-5 of each.
Maybe more of the Golisopod as a single, as it's my favorite Pokémon.

that_one_venasaur

Aspiring Trainer
That Guzzlord GX is going to be part of some interesting decks. I can see it paired with Mallow or Puzzle of Time to set up some cool win situations.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I thought there were only supposed to be Silvally and the Ultra Beasts in this set. Is Gyarados, Alolan Exegutor, and Alolan Golem replacing Phermosa, Celesteela, and Xurkitree?