Discussion Any (Semi) Competitive Rouges for this Rotation?

I ran into this once. It strikes me as that deck you either defeat quickly or struggle with if you cannot send up a ready supply of single Prize attackers. Which means it could ultimately prove viable, it now outright competitive. Having faced it only once, I don't feel like hazarding a guess. ;)
Mahone pilotted it to the finals of a fairly well-attended league cup. However I personally can't get it to perform consistently (getting his build to produce a Magnezone early enough almost never happens for me).

Mahone pilotted it to the finals of a fairly well-attended league cup. However I personally can't get it to perform consistently (getting his build to produce a Magnezone early enough almost never happens for me).

The deck is hit or miss, it honestly depends on what cards you play at what time, you have to know the deck to play it well. Some of the cards are very situational and can only be played down at certain times.

A deck that I seem to have pretty good success with is: Gengar (BKT)/Po Town/Tapu Koko deck. A single confusion or evolution thru Po Town will put your opponent in range of being KOd.

A deck that I seem to have pretty good success with is: Gengar (BKT)/Po Town/Tapu Koko deck. A single confusion or evolution thru Po Town will put your opponent in range of being KOd.

I agree, this deck sounds extremely good, it needs a lot more attention, it has a lot of potiential.

Also here I found someone using that very deck-

Back